AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of March 2016. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi has published this advertisement to fill 96 vacancies of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) posts through Special Recruitment Drive. Aspirants who were searching for Latest Medical Jobs can apply for these Jr Resident Posts released under AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident jobs through AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2016. Interested Aspirants can attend for Walk-in-interview on 05th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.aiims.edu for more details regarding the AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016. The Last Date to receive the Application Form is 2nd April 2016. Other details like AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details – AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Jobs
Name of the Post: Junior Resident (Non-Academic).
Total Vacancies: 96 Posts.
Department wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Department Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||BLOOD BANK (CNC)||02 Posts|
|2.||BLOOD BANK (TC)||02 Posts|
CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY &
DERMATOLOGY & VENEREOLOGY
EMERGENCY MEDICINE (TC)
SURGERY (TRAUMA CENTRE)
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree from recognized by MCI.
Age Limit for AIIMS Delhi Jobs
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident (Non-Academic).
Number of Vacancies: 96 Posts.
Official Website: www.aiims.edu.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident jobs released under AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
AIIMS Delhi Important Dates:
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 02/04/2016.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 05/04/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs 5,400/- per month.
AIIMS Delhi Application Form
Interested and Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for these AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Jobs have to attend for the Walk-in-interview. The Aspirants can attend for Interview at the below-mentioned address from 9.30 A.M. for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Interested Candidates have to attend for Walk-in for interview on 5th April 2016 with relevant documents.
AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Application Form:
- Read Carefully the notification before attending for Walk-in-interview.
- Download the AIIMS Delhi Application Form from the link provided below.
- Fill the application without mistakes.
- Paste Recent size photograph on the Application form.
- Send the AIIMS New Delhi Application Form on or before the last date.
Documents Required for AIIMS Delhi Walk-in-interview:
- AIIMS Delhi Application Form.
- Original Certificates of Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification.