Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2016 with Project No 2016-17/1 & 2. Bank of India has published this advertisement to fill 539 vacancies of Officer – Credit, Manager, Senior Manager, Security Officer Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Bank Jobs in India may apply for these Bank of India Jobs released under BOI Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these BOI Jobs through Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016. The Bank of India Online Application will be available on the site from 31st May 2016 to 14th June 2016. Applicants can also check the official website of Union Bank www.bankofindia.co.in for more details regarding the Bank of India Notification. Further details like Bank of India Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of BOI Notification 2016 are mentioned below.
Bank of India Vacancy Details – Bank of India Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Officer Credit||217 Posts|
|3.||Senior Manager||100 Posts|
|4.||Security Officer||22 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Officer Credit||117 Posts||52 Posts||24 Posts||24 Posts|
|2.||Manager||103 Posts||52 Posts||30 Posts||15 Posts|
|3.||Senior Manager||51 Posts||27 Posts||15 Posts||07 Posts|
|4.||Security Officer||07 Posts||09 Posts||04 Posts||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of BOI Recruitment 2016 – www.bankofindia.co.in
Age Limit for Bank of India Officer Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for Bank of India Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 01.04.2016.
- For Officer Credit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For Manager:
- Minimum Age: 28 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Senior Manager:
- Minimum Age: 30 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- For Security Officer:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Educational Qualification for BOI Officer Jobs
- For Posts 1 to 3: Applicants must complete 3 years B.Com Degree with 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA or Chartered Accountant or ICWA from a reputed Institute.
- For Post 4: Candidates must be a Graduate from recognized university with minimum 3 months certification in computer course.
Bank of India Notification 2016 Details – BOI Jobs
Name of the Organization: Bank of India.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 539 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these Bank of India Jobs released under BOI Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- For Posts 1 to 3: Online Examination, Interview.
- For Post 4: Group Discussion, Interview.
Application Fee: Interested Aspirants for Bank of India Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application Fee through Online mode such as debit card / credit card / Internet Banking. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/ Other Candidates: Rs 600/-.
- For SC/ST/Pwd Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For Officer Credit: Rs 23,700/- to 42,020/- per month.
- For Manager, Security Officer: Rs 31,705/- to 45,950/- per month.
- For Senior Manager: Rs 42,020/- to 51,490/- per month.
Bank of India Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 31/05/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 14/06/2016.
- Payment of application fee: 31/05/2016 to 14/06/2016.
Bank of India Online Application – www.bankofindia.co.in
Aspirants applying for these Bank of India Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of BOI. The link for applying online for Bank of India Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 31st May 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the Officer Credit, Manager, Senior Manager posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 14th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for BOI Jobs, Click below link