BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of March 2016. Bank of Baroda has published this advertisement to fill 250 vacancies of Specialist Officer posts in Various Departments like Finance, IT, Law, HRM, etc for Project 2015-16. Aspirants who are searching for Bank Jobs in India may apply for these BOB Specialist Officer Jobs released under Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Bank of Baroda Jobs through BOB SO Recruitment 2016. The Bank of Baroda Online Application will be available on the site from 30th March 2016 to 13th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for more details regarding the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. Further details like BOB Specialist Officer Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details – BOB Specialist Officer Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Grade||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Finance/ Credit||MMGS II||95 Posts|
|4.||Risk Management||10 Posts|
|8.||Finance/ Credit||MMGS III||50 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for BOB SO Recruitment
- For Posts 1,8: Applicants must have completed CA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance).
- For Posts 2,9: Candidates must have passed 4 year Engineering/ Technology or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
- For Post 3: Aspirants sholud posssess Full time M.A. Economics or M.Sc. Statistics/M.Com (Banking).
- For Post 4: Candidates should pass full time 2 Years PG in Risk Management from recognized university/ other reputed institutions.
- For Post 5: Applicants should possess full time 2 years MBA/PGDM in HRM/Personnel Management.
- For Post 6: Aspirants must pass full time 2 Years M.A (Economics) preferably with M.Phil/PhD (Economics).
- For Post 7: Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Law.
Age Limit for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment
For Posts 1 to 7:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
For Posts 8,9:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda.
Name of the post: Specialist Officer.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
No. of Vacancies: 250 Posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Probation Period: 12 months.
Service Bond: 3 years.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these BOB Specialist Officer Jobs released under Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Online Written Test.
Application Fee: Interested Aspirants for BOB Specialist Officer Jobs have to pay the Application Fee through Online mode such as debit card / credit card / Internet Banking. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST/PWD Categories: Rs. 100/-.
- For MMGS II: Rs 31,705/- to 45,950/- per month.
- For MMG/S III: Rs 42,020/- to 51,490/- per month.
Bank of Baroda Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 30/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 13/04/2016.
- Payment of Fee Online: 30.03.2016 to 13.04.2016.
Bank of Baroda Online Application – BOB SO Jobs
Application form for these BOB Specialist Officer Jobs released under Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The Link for applying online will be active from 30th March 2016. The Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Online Application will be available on the site up to 13th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
To Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer, Click the below link.