BOI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Bank of India had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 2015-16/2 to fill 77 vacancies of Specialist Officer posts in various cadres/ scales. Aspirants who were searching for Bank Jobs may apply for these posts released under BOI Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these BOI Specialist Officer Jobs through Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.bankofindia.co.in for more details regarding the BOI Notification 2016. The BOI Online Application will be available on the site from 23rd February 2016 to 8th March 2016. Remaining details like BOI Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, etc. regarding the Bank of India SO Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
BOI Vacancy Details – BOI Specialist Officer Jobs
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer.
|S.no.||Name of the Specialised Field||No. of Posts|
|5.||Technical Officer (Premises)||02|
|6.||Technical Officer (Appraisal)||04|
Eligibility Criteria of BOI Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
For Chartered Accountant
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
For remaining fields
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Bank of India.
Educational Qualification for Bank of India Jobs
- For post-1: Candidates must have passed or completed the final examination of Chartered Accountants.
- For post-2: Graduation Degree and Post Graduation Degree in Management/ Programme/ Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management.
- For post-3: Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks.
- For post-4: Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele Communication with 60% marks.
- For post-5: Graduate Degree in Civil from any recognized Institute or University.
- For post-6: Engineering degree in Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm from any UGC recognized Institute.
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Bank of India.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer Posts.
No of posts: 77.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for BOI Specialist Officer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Online Exam.
- Group Discussion(GD).
BOI Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 23/02/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 08/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Aspirants who have applied for these BOI Specialist Officer Jobs need to pay the application fee through online mode only. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45,950/-.
BOI Online Application
Application form for these BOI Specialist Officer Jobs released under Bank of India Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 23rd February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 8th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download Bank of India SO Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
BOI SO Previous Papers & Syllabus 2016
The latest Bank Of India SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 updated in below links. The BOI SO Previous Papers are also available in the second attachment.