Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Central Bank of India Human Resources Development Department had been published this advertisement to fill 58 vacancies of Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant) posts in the Middle Management Group, Scale-II (Specialist Category). Candidates who were searching for Bank Jobs may apply for these posts released under Central Bank Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Credit Officer job through Central Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in for more details regarding the CBI Bank Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 15th January 2016 to 30th January 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||General|
|1.||Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)||09||04||16||29|
Eligibility Criteria of Central Bank Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Central Bank of India Mumbai Recruitment
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Aspirants must have passed the final examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Candidates must have Operating and working knowledge in computer.
NOTE: Click the link for more Bank Jobs.
Central Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Bank of India.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Name of the Post: Credit Officer(Chartered Accountant) Posts.
No of posts: 58.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 15/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 30/01/2016.
- Last date for printing the application form: 14/02/2016.
- Availability of Admit Cards: After 16/02/2016.
- Examination date: 26/02/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants applying for these Credit Officer posts need to pay the application fee along with the Intimation charges through online mode only.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 50/-(Intimation Charges).
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-(Intimation Charges only).
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-.
Central Bank of India Online Application
Application form for this Credit Officer(Chartered Accountant) posts in the MMG Scale II Category released under Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was active from 15th January 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 30th January 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in online mode.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt for future use.
Central Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2016 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Central Bank of India will release the results of Central Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who have attended the recruitment for this Credit Officer posts in Middle Management Group Specialist Category should check the official site for results. The complete details of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.