IBPS RRB Notification 2016 was out for 16,560 Vacancies of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II, III Posts. The Candidates waiting for the IBPS CWE RRB V Notification has to grab this opportunity. The Online Application Starts from 14th September 2016. The Eligible Aspirants must apply for IBPS RRB PO Clerk Jobs before 30th September 2016. The Contenders must satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying for IBPS RRB 2016 Exam. Apply for the Bank Jobs from the below available link for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016.
IBPS RRB Notification 2016 – IBPS CWE Officers, Office Assistant Jobs
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently issued the Recruitment Notification to fill Officers and Office Assistant Posts in the Regional Rural Banks. The Interested and eligible aspirants have to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The Competitors must have minimum Educational Qualification of Degree along with relevant experience to apply for IBPS RRB Jobs. The Total Vacancies are for 16,560 Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Posts. Check the latest Employment News for more information regarding the IBPS RRB PO Clerk Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link is available from 14/09/2016 to 30/09/2016.
The Office Assistant posts are 8824, and Officer Posts are 7736. The Applicants must attain the age of 18 years to apply for Clerk, Officer Scale I Posts & 21 years for Officer Scale II & III Jobs. Candidates searching for the latest Govt Jobs has to apply for this IBPS RRB Notification 2016. The Aspirants are selected according to their performance in Written Test and Interview. The Applicants who want join in the Regional Rural Banks has to apply for the IBPS RRB 2016 Exam for RRB’s through www.ibps.in. The Registered Candidates will receive Intimation about Exam & Results through SMS & Mail. Other Details like IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details, Eligibility Conditions, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc are available below.
IBPS Vacancy Details – IBPS RRB Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Office Assistant||8824 Posts|
|2.||Officer Scale I||5539 Posts|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||152 Posts|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||75 Posts|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||19 Posts|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)||55 Posts|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)||35 Posts|
|8.||Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)||130 Posts|
|9.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||1533 Posts|
|10.||Officer Scale III||198 Posts|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for IBPS RRB PO Clerk Recruitment
The Aspirants applying for IBPS RRB 2016 Exam should attain the below age limit as on 01/09/2016.
- For Office Assistant:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Officer Scale-I:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Officer Scale-II:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Officer Scale-III:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the IBPS RRB Exam.
Educational Qualification for IBPS CWE RRB V Notification
The minimum Educational Qualification for IBPS RRB Notification 2016 is
- For Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II (General Banking Officer), III: The Applicants must complete Degree in any discipline from recognized University with a minimum percentage of marks.
- For Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer): The Candidates should pass Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Law or MBA or CA from recognized University with minimum pass marks.
IBPS RRB PO Clerk Jobs 2016 Details – IBPS RRB 2016 Exam
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
No of Vacancies: 16,560 Posts.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II, III Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Notification:
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 14/09/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/09/2016.
- Preliminary Online Examination: Office Assistant (12,13 & 19th Nov), Officer Scale-I (5th & 6th Nov).
- Online Main Examination: Officers (Scale I, II, III) – 11th Dec, Office Assistant – 18th Dec.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for IBPS RRB Jobs 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Online Written Examination (Preliminary, Main).
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for IBPS CWE RRB V 2016 will get the pay band as per the rules of the IBPS.
Application Fee: The Applicants has to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 through online mode (debit card / credit card / Internet Banking). The Category wise fee details are mentioned below.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 600/-.
IBPS RRB Previous Papers & IBPS Syllabus 2016
IBPS RRB Online Application – www.ibps.in
The Interested Aspirants has to read the detailed IBPS RRB PO Clerk Recruitment Notification from the below link. Apply for IBPS RRB 2016 Exam before the last date. We provide the online application link from 14th September 2016 to 30th September 2016. The Preliminary Examination will be conducted in the month of November for Office Assistant and Officer Scale I. Check our site for more information regarding the Exam Dates. The Main Examination for IBPS RRB Notification for Officers (Scale- I, II, III) and Office Assistant is going to be held in the month of December 2016.
How to apply for IBPS RRB Vacancies
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection www.ibps.in
- Click on IBPS CWE RRB Notification.
- Fill the form in detail.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Make Fee Payment Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Submit the Application before completion of the last date.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.