SBI Recruitment Notification issued for 33 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies. Read the detailed SBI Specialist Officer Jobs Notification and apply online on or before the 05th September 2016. The Candidates has to send the application along with the documents before 10th September 2016. The Link to apply online for SBI SO Jobs is available on our site.
SBI Recruitment 2016 – SBI Specialist Officer Jobs
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released by State Bank of India with Advt No: CRPD/SCO-IT/2016-17/08 to fill 33 SBI Vacancies. The different posts are Assistant Vice President, Manager, Senior Manager, Product Development Managers jobs on contract and regular basis. Competitors have to check the latest Employment News for more details regarding the SBI Jobs. The Online Registration Link will be active from 22nd August 2016 to 05th September 2016. Applicants searching for Bank Jobs has to grab this opportunity. Read the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification Carefully before applying online.
Aspirants must complete B.E./B.Tech or MBA to apply for SBI SO Jobs. Contenders have to submit the hard copy of application before the due date i.e. 10th September 2016. The Guidelines to fill the application and Postal Address to submit the application is available below. The Applicants are selected based on the Qualification, Experience and Interview process. The details are available in latest Govt Jobs Page. You can also check the official website www.sbi.co.in for more details regarding the SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Posts. Check below article for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Process, etc regarding the SBI Specialist Officer Jobs.
SBI Vacancy Details Apply Online 33 SBI SO Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)||03 Posts|
|2.||Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)||03 Posts|
|3.||Senior Manager (e-Commerce)||03 Posts|
|4.||Manager (e-Commerce)||04 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III||01 Post|
|6.||Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III||03 Posts|
|7.||Asst Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III||12 Posts|
|8.||Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III||02 Posts|
|9.||Asst Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III||02 Posts|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for SBI Specialist Cadre Posts
The Competitors applying for SBI SO Jobs has to attain the below age limit as on 01/08/2016.
- For Post 1:
- Minimum Age: 26 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Posts 2 & 3:
- Minimum Age: 24 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 & 35 years.
- For Post 4:
- Minimum Age: 22 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Educational Qualification for SBI Jobs
- For Post 1: Candidates must complete MBA in Marketing/Finance or equivalent degree from recognised Institute with relevant work experience.
- For Remaining Posts: Applicants should pass B.E./B.Tech from recognised University / Institute with relevant work experience.
SBI Notification 2016 Details – SBI SO Recruitment
Organization Name: State Bank of India.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
No of Vacancies: 33 Posts.
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Posts.
Application Mode: Online/Offline.
Contract Period: 3 years (for posts 1 to 4).
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 22/08/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05/09/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05/09/2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 10/09/2016.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for SBI SO Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Qualification, Experience.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band as per the rules for posts 1 to 4 and Rs 42,020,/- to 51,490/- per month for remaining posts.
Application Fee: The Contenders has to apply for SBI Recruitment 2016 through online mode (debit card / credit card / Internet Banking). The Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs 600/-.
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs 100/-.
How to apply for SBI Vacancies Online
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in
- Click on SBI Specialist Cadre Online Application Form.
- Fill the form in detail.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Make Fee Payment Online.
- Submit the Application before completion of the last date.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents with Name of the Post to the below address on or before the last date by Post.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- Photocopy of Online Application.
- Photocopies of all Educational Certificates.
- Photocopy of Experience Certificates.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Proof.
- ID Proof.
- Application fee e-receipt.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Mumbai – 400 021.