AMD Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), Department of Atomic Energy had been published this advertisement under the notice no. AMD-1/2016 to fill 146 vacancies of Technician-B, Work Assistant-A, Upper Division Clerk, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Technical Officer-C, Driver, and various jobs through AMD Technician Recruitment 2016. The Online Application will be available on our site from 30th January 2016 to 22nd February 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.amd.gov.in for more details regarding the Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding AMD DAE Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
AMD Recruitment Vacancy Details – DAE Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Technical Officer-C (Physics)||02|
|2.||Technical Officer-C (Computer Science)||01|
|3.||Technical Officer-C (Drilling)||04|
|4.||Technical Officer-C (Civil)||01|
|5.||Technical Officer-C (Chemistry)||04|
|6.||Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling)||03|
|7.||Scientific Assistant-B (Survey)||07|
|8.||Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical)||02|
|10.||Technician-B (Drilling/ Diesel/ Auto Mech.)||19|
|11.||Technician-B (Book Binder)||01|
|17.||Technician-B (Data Entry)||03|
|21.||Upper Division Clerk||17|
|22.||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||25|
Eligibility Criteria of AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for AMD Technician Recruitment
- For posts-10 to 18, Maximum age: 25 years.
- For posts-1 to 5, 9, 19 to 24, Maximum age: 27 years.
- For posts-6, 7 & 8, Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for AMD UDC Recruitment
- Technician-B, Work Assistant-A, Stenographer & Driver: Aspirants must have passed SSC or 10th examination with 60% marks in Science & Mathematics subjects and having experience in the relevant field.
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidates must have done a Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with knowledge of Computer Data Processing.
- Technical Officer-C: Applicants must have completed M.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant field with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Scientific Assistant-B: Candidates must have passed Diploma in the Consistent stream from any recognized Institute.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Department of Atomic Energy.
Official Website: www.amd.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 146.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these AMD jobs released under AMD Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Examination.
- Trade test(Technical Officer & Driver).
- Stenography Test(Stenographer).
- Starting date for filling online application form: 30/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 22/02/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants must pay the application fee through online mode only. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Technical Officer: Rs. 250/-.
- For Scientific Asst., Draughtsman & Stenographer: Rs. 150/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST/Female/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates: Nil.
Atomic Minerals Directorate Online Application – www.amd.gov.in
Application form for these UDC, Technician, Technical Officer, and various Jobs released under AMD Recruitment 2016 is available on our site from attached below. The link for applying online was already started on 30th January 2016. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application will be available on the site up to 22nd February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment through online mode only.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
AMD UDC Syllabus
Aspirants who have applied for this UDC, Technician, Work Assistant and other jobs released under AMD Recruitment 2016 will be waiting for the updates of AMD UDC Syllabus, AMD Technician Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus for these AMD Jobs. The direct link for AMD Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.