CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 28th March 2016. Central Coalfields Limited has published this advertisement under Ref.No:CCL/Recruitment/Adv/032016/04 to fill 878 vacancies of Mining Sirdar, Electrician, Junior Overman, Assistant Foreman, Deputy Surveyor posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these CCL Mining Sirdar Jobs released under CCL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these CCL Jobs through CCL Jr Overman Recruitment 2016. The CCL Online Application will be available on the site from 30th March 2016 to 30th April 2016. Applicants can also check the CCL official website www.ccl.gov.in for more details regarding the Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like CCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding the Central Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
CCL Vacancy Details – CCL Mining Sirdar Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Overman||148 Posts|
|2.||Mining Sirdar||349 Posts|
|3.||Deputy Surveyor||40 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Foreman (Electrical)||143 Posts|
|5.||Electrician(NonExcv.) /Technician||198 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for CCL Jobs
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC&ST Candidates – 5 years, OBC Candidates – 3 years.
Educational Qualification for CCL Jr Overman Recruitment
- For Post 1: Applicants must possess Valid Overman’s certificate of Competency from DGMS with Valid Gas Testing Certificate &Valid First-Aid Certificate.
- For Post 2: Candidates should possess Valid Mining Sirdar certificate of Competency from DGMS with Valid Gas Testing Certificate &Valid First-Aid Certificate.
- For Post 3: Aspirants should be Matriculate with Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in Coal Mine.
- For Post 4: Candidates should be Matriculate with Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For Post 5: Applicants must have completed Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade.
CCL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Coalfields Limited.
Official Website: www.ccl.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 878 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are applying for this CCL Mining Sirdar Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for CCL Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Portal or Challan generated by CCL Website. The Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- For Posts 1 to 4: Rs 19,035.02/- per month.
- For Post 5: Rs 649.69/- per day.
CCL Mining Sirdar Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30/03/2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 30/04/2016.
- Last date of receipt of the printout of Online applications: 16/05/2016.
CCL Online Application – CCL Jobs
Aspirants applying for these CCL Mining Sirdar Jobs need to check the online application at the official website of Central Coalfields Limited. The link for applying online will be active from 30th March 2016 in our site. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 30th April 2016. The Last Date for receipt of printout of Online Application along with required documents is 16th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make Fee Payment through online mode or by challan form.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Send the application form print out along with relevant documents with name of the post applied and application id on the top of the envelope to the address mentioned below by Registered Post/Speed post on or before the last date.
Documents to be attached along with application:
- Self attested photocopies of all educational certificates.
- Two window envelope of 25.4 X 11.4 cm (or 10 X 4.5 Inch) size.
- Four Self attested passport size photographs.
- Self attested legible photocopies of latest Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- No Objection Certificate in case of permanent employees working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking companies.
The General Manager (Manpower/Recruitment),
2nd Floor, Damodar Building,
Central Coalfields Limited,
Ranchi – 834029.
Click below link for CCL Mining Sirdar Online Application
Download Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
CCL Staff Nurse Previous Papers PDF
Interested applicants can have a look at the CCL India Paramedical Staff Exam Model Papers and Solutions to perform well in the CCL Jharkhand Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Written Test.