IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 notification is released to fill 34 vacant posts for Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and other posts. It is an interesting & helpful update for the aspirants who are waiting for latest Central Government Jobs . Eligible and Capable candidates can apply for IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 on or before 20th October 2016. Aspirants may apply online for the given posts through the official website www.iocl.com. Indian oil Corporation Limited has recently published this notification under the Advertisement No. PDR/HR/03/Apprentices-16 in the month of September 19th, 2016. Candidates can check the official notification for IOCL Paradip Refinery jobs and apply online before the last date. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who possess B.Sc and Diploma from any recognized University/ Institute with the minimum percentage of marks.
Latest IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 – www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification for filling of 34 Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts in various streams. Applicants who are looking for the new vacancy in IOCL Paradip Refinery may apply for Technician Apprentice jobs. Candidates may apply through online mode for IOCL Paradip jobs on or before the last date through the official website. The online commencement is from 26th September 2016. Applications in prescribed format are invited from young, energetic and talent oriented candidates for their better career. The official notification for IOCL Paradip vacancies has been uploaded. Aspirants can also check the Latest Employment News regarding IOCL Paradip Technician Apprentice Jobs. Applicants should be aware of remaining details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Band, Selection Process & Application Procedure, which are mentioned below for IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016.
Vacancy Details of IOCL Paradip Jobs 2016 – IOCL Careers
|S. No||Disc. Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||101||Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator – Chemical||18|
|2.||102||Technician Apprentice – Chemical||11|
|3.||103||Technician Apprentice – Electrical||02|
|4.||104||Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||03|
IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016 – 34 IOCL Jobs
Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Total No. of Posts: 34.
Name of the Post: Trade/ Technician Apprentice.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
Official Website: www.iocl.com.
Application Fee: For more details regarding application fee, please refer the official notification.
Selection Process: Indian Oil Corporation Limited Paradip Recruitment Board will listing the candidates based on the performance in the below tests organized by IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for IOCL Paradip Vacancies:
- Advertisement date: 19/09/2016.
- Starting date for applying online: 26/09/2016.
- Final date for submitting online application: 20/10/2016.
- Final date to submit the receipt of application: 31/10/2016.
- IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment Exam date: update soon.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Oil Paradip Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for IOCL Vacancies: Candidate should have an age of minimum 18 years and the maximum of 24 years as on 31/08/2016. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government.
Education Qualification for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment: Aspirant should complete 3 years Full-Time in B.Sc ( Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry). And Diploma in Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 6970/– & Rs. 7220/– respectively 1st & 2nd year of Apprenticeship.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 7530/– per month.
IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The online application form for IOCL Paradip Refinery Jobs 2016 is available from the official website or the direct link which is given below. Eligible & Capable aspirants may apply for the given posts on or before 20/10/2016 through the website www.iocl.com. Only online applications are accepted. Fill the application form in online and then download the filled application form from the official site. The duly filled application form must send to ‘Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery’.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Paradip Vacancies
- Firstly, Aspirants must check the official notification www.iocl.com.
- Read the notification carefully before applying to IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the application form without making mistakes.
- Upload paste passport size photo & signature in black ink.
- Take a Printout of duly filled application form.
- Attach all required documents along with application form.
- Finally, send the application form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
- Self-attested copies of all education qualification.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Post-Box No. 145,
General Post Office,
Bhubaneshwar – 751001,
IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 Notification
IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 Notification is released recently. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued a recruitment notification to fill 110 Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Posts of Junior Engineering Assistant. Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the Jr.Engineering posts of Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Jr.Engineer Assistant Posts. The last date to apply for IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 is 25/01/2016. For more details of IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, etc. are mentioned below.
Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to get more updates regarding IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 Notification, IOCL Paradip Syllabus & Exam Pattern, IOCL Paradip Previous Papers, IOCL Results, etc.
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise headquartered in Delhi. It was established in the year 1959. IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the Fortune Global 500 listing. The main products of IndianOil are petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, petrochemicals, & kerosene, etc. IOCL has various refineries across India. For more details regarding IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2016 visit the official website www.panipatrefinery.in.
IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016 Vacancies – IOCL Careers
Total no of Posts: 110 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV
(Fire & Safety) +
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M) +
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical – Fitter cum Rigger)
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) +
IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC- Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License with Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Fire & Safety.
- For Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks &
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system.
- For Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities – O&M): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks & Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Operation/Maintenance of Power Generators/Distribution.
- For Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical-Fitter cum Rigger):
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade & Minimum one year of post qualification experience for Diploma holders and two years experience for Matric with ITI (Fitter).
- For Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3-year Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks & Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation(rotating shift).
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2015.
- On-line registration of application: 11.01.2016.
- Last date to apply: 25.01.2016.
- Rs.11,900/- to Rs.32,000/- Per month.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Procedure to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2016
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria may visit the website to apply.
- After the application process is completed, take a print out of the filled in on-line application form for future use & affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of Written Test/Skill/Proficiency/Physical Assessment.
- Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability certificate (where applicable), demand draft (if required) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form.
- Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of Written Test/Skill/Proficiency/Physical Assessment for verification.
Details about Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Institute: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Number of Vacancies: 110 posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineering Assistant.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.panipatrefinery.in.
Direct link to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016