TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification
TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification released with ADVT. REF. NO.TISS/OCT/2015. Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites Applications to fill 20 Academic and Non-Academic Posts. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply to TISS Institute Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Interested Candidates have to apply for Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment 2015. Candidates have to Visit the Official Website www.tiss.edu for more details of TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) established in the year 1936. Initially, TISS was Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In the year, 1944 Tiss Institute was renamed as Tata Institute of Social Sciences. In the year, 1956 Tata Institute was declared as Deemed University by University Grants Commission (UGC). TISS is a research University, which offers M. Phil. and Ph. D. programmes. Recently TISS Institute has released the TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification to fill 20 Academic and Non-Academic Posts. TISS Online Application can be obtained from the Official Website www.tiss.edu. Candidates have to apply for TISS 2015 Recruitment on or before 30/10/2015.
TISS Institute is inviting Applications from eligible candidates to fill 20 Vacancies of Various posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these TISS Jobs can check the TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification available on our site. Eligible Candidates can apply to Academic and Non-Academic Posts before the last date. Candidates can check the Official Website www.tiss.edu for more details regarding TISS Institute Recruitment. Other Details like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. of Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment 2015 are available below.
TISS Vacancy Details
TISS Mumbai has released the TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification for 20 Academic and Non-Academic Posts. Please follow the table below for Post wise Vacancy Details of Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment 2015.
Total No of Vacancies: 20 Posts.
Name of the Post: Academic and Non-Academic Posts.
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total No of Posts|
|1||Professor (All Schools & Centres & Campuses)||UR – 01 Post|
|2||Professor (NCEHRE)||SC – 01 Post|
|3||Associate Professor (All Schools & Centres & Campuses)||ST – 02 Posts|
|4||Associate Professor (ACWS)||UR – 01 Post|
|5||Assistant Professor (All Schools & Centres & Campuses)||SC – 02 Posts|
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Campus||Total No of Posts|
|1||Deputy Registrar (Fin. & A/cs.)||MC||UR – 01 Post|
|2||Manager (Legal) – on tenure of 2 years||MC||UR – 01 Post|
|3||Assistant Registrar (Fin. & A/cs.)||MC||UR – 01 Post|
|4||System Analyst cum Programmer||MC||ST – 01 Post|
|5||Producer||MC||OBC – 01 Post|
|6||Psychiatric Social Worker||MC||UR – 01 Post|
|7||Social Worker||TC||ST – 01 Post|
|8||Stenographer Grade II||MC||ST – 02 Posts, OBC – 02 Posts|
|9||Stenographer Grade III||MC||OBC – 01 Post|
|10||Telephone Operator||MC||SC – 01 Post|
- MC – Mumbai Campus.
- TC – Tuljapur Campus.
TISS Academic and Non-Academic Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these TISS Jobs released under TISS Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2015.
Age Limit for TISS Mumbai Recruitment
- For Post 2: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Posts 6,7: Maximum Age: 42 years.
- For Posts 8,9,10: Maximum Age: 32 years.
Other Details can be obtained from Official TISS Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification of TISS Institute Recruitment
- For Posts 1, 3 & 4: Ph.D. in Anthropology.
- For Post 2: Masters and Ph.D. in Law.
- For Post 5: Masters Degree in Anthropology.
- For Post 1: A Post-graduate degree in commerce.
- For Post 2: Bachelor’s degree in Law with 60% marks and should have knowledge in Personal Computers and Applications.
- For Post 3: Master’s Degree in Commerce.
- For Post 4: Master’s Degree Computer Science.
- For Post 5: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences.
- For Post 6, 7: Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- For Post 8: A Bachelor’s degree with 100 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed.
- For Post 9: A Bachelor’s degree with 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed.
- For Post 10: H.S.C (12th) pass and should have Certificate Course in Telephone Operating.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Official Website: www.tiss.edu
Name of the Post: Academic and Non-Academic Posts.
No of Posts: 20 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mumbai, Tuljapur.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for Academic and Non-Academic Jobs released under TISS Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on Presentation/Interview.
- For Posts 1 to 4: Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/- per month.
- For Post 5: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- For Post 1: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- For Post 2: Rs 60,000/- to Rs.70,000/- per month.
- For Post 3,4,5: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- For Post 6, 7,8: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
- For Post 9,10: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- per month.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for TISS Institute Recruitment 2015 should pay the Application Fee through Online only. Application Fee for different categories mentioned below.
- For General/OBC: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
- Last Date of receipt of Application: 30/10/2015.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are willing to apply for TISS Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps to apply Online.
1. Log on to Official Website www.tiss.edu.
2. Click on “Jobs & Tenders” —> “Faculty Positions”.
3. Select the Appropriate post.
4. Click on “Applications are invited for Faculty positions at TISS campuses” —> “Apply Now.”
5. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of Online application for future use.
Online Application Link
Admit Cards of TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the Online Application form, TISS Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available on the Official Website. Candidates should login to the Official Website www.tiss.edu to download the Admit Cards of TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2015. Applicants who have applied for TISS Jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the Admit Cards. TISS will post the Admit cards of TISS Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the Interview.
TISS Recruitment 2015 Result
After the hiring process has completed, Tata Institute of Social Sciences will release the results of TISS Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the Selection Process should check the official website www.tiss.edu for results. The full details of tiss.edu Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.