APEAMCET Counselling 2016 Dates is released. Check EAMCET Counselling Process, Certificate Verification dates, Helpline Centers (counselling centers), required documents, Web Options dates & process, change Of web Option Process, Colleges fee structure, Counselling registration Fee & all other Important Details – www.apeamcet.nic.in
APEAMCET 2016 Counselling schedule Web Counselling Process Req Certificates
APEAMCET Counselling Dates are available here. Candidates who are searching for APEAMCET counselling have to check Here. We provide Complete Details regarding it. Students are searching for APEAMCET 2016 Counselling schedule after the declaration of results. For those Aspirants, we provide AP EAMCET the latest updates here. The EAMCET exam is conducted for filling Engineering, Medical & Agriculture admissions in the state AP. A huge number of candidates wait for APEAMCET notification after completion of their +2 education. Candidates who completed the 12th/Inter are eligible to write this examination. The JNTUK on behalf of Ap State council higher education board conducts this exam every year. This year it released the EAMCET notification for the year 2016. A huge number of candidates are applied for it. The JNTUK released the admit card to the eligible candidates through Online. The EAMCET 2016 exam is completed successfully on various pre-arranged examination centers. Students are searching for Answer key. We provided a direct link for APEAMCET 2016 answer Sheet in recruitment.guru.
APEAMCET Counselling 2016 Dates Rankwise
APEAMCET Certificate verification Dates
Required Certificates for General Candidates
APEAMCET – 2016 Rank Card
AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket
SSC marks memos
Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
Diploma Marks memos & PC.
Personal Mobile Number & Email
Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidate – AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2016
APEAMCET 2016 Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
APEAMCET 2016 medical Counselling
|SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FROM 9.00 AM||SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL|
|DATE||RANKS CALLED||DATE||RANKS CALLED|
|18-07-2016||1||30000||19-07-2016||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|19-07-2016||30001||60000||20-07-2016||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|20-07-2016||60001||Last ++||21-07-2016||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
EAMCET 2016 Counselling Dates 2016 \ Certificate Verification Dates
The AP state council higher education has not released the Certificate verification exact dates. It released the Paper notification only. We uploaded the paper Notification details. We will update complete details regarding it whenever it released.
APEAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
AP EAMCET Certificate Verification dates with helpline centers for ST/ BC/ OC
APEAMCET special Category Counselling dates
|06-06-2016||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
|SPORTS & GAMES||45001||90000|
APEAMCET Special Category Councelling with Helpline Centers
APEAMCET Web Options Entry Dates
|06-06-2016||1 – 35000|
|08-06-2016||35001 – 60000|
|10-06-2016||60001 – 90000|
|12-06-2016||90001 – 120000|
|14-06-2016||120001 – LAST|
AP EAMCET 2016 ST Councelling Centers
APEAMCET Counselling Centers / helpline Centers for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
- Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic,Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic,Vizag
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag.
- Government Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, Vizag Dist.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- JNT University, Kakinada.
- G. M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry.
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic , Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic,Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist.
- St.Theresa Autonomous Coll for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist.
APEAMCET special category Counselling center – Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada
APEAMCET 2016 Counselling & College fee details
- Rs.1000/- for OC/BC
- Rs.500/ for – SC/ST
APEAMCET 2016 Counselling Details
Organisation Name: AP state council higher education
Official website: apeamcet.org
Exam Name: EAMCET 2016
Category Name: EAMCET Counselling Dates 2016
APEAMCET 2016 Web Counselling 2016 Process – apeamcet.org
- Candidates who are willing to attend the EAMCET Counselling have to check Notification rank wise carefully.
- Find your Rank wise Helpline center & Date
- Attend to Counselling
- STAGE 1:Candidate Registration for Certificate verification
- Wait for the announcement from authorities of Help Line Centres for Registration.
After announcement, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance.
- Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
- When your rank is called pay processing fee and obtain the receipt, furnish your mobile number.
- Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter and verify whether your mobile number is printed correctly or not.
- Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature. Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the registration hall for the announcement.
- After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification
- STAGE: 2 Verification of Certificates:
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
- If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
- If you belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer.
- The Officers will verify all your original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc.
- A Print out of Receipt of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect Manual option form and retain with you and then leave the Counseling Hall.
- You are advised to download the list of colleges and tuition fee details from the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in
- STAGE 3 – Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
- Exercising options means you have to select college and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority.
- Go through the College profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects (job/academic opportunities) after studying a particular course. Discuss and decide on your interest on a particular course, distance from your place, availability of hostel, your family background, financial ability to move away from your place. Arrive at a list of as many numbers of possible options on a paper.
- Also, consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join.
- Take the Manual option form fill in the district code, College code and course code you wish to join in the order of preference against the option number.
- Allotment of seats will be done based on Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category etc., in the order of preference you have chosen.
- Allotment will be made as per your choice of the option numbers depending upon the number of vacancies available in a College and in a course for your sex, local area, and category. If vacancy is not available in Option.No.1, Option.No.2 will be considered for allotment, if vacancy is also not available in Option. No.2, Option.No.3 will be considered for allotment and so on. The allotment will not proceed to the next rank candidate till the list of your options is completely searched for availability of a seat.
- HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO ENTER MORE NUMBER OF OPTIONS TO AVOID THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF NOT SECURING A SEAT.
- It is not necessary to give options in a sequence all the courses in a particular college.
- Candidates can enter any number of options of any College in any order of his choice.
- Candidate is advised not to enter options for which he is not interested to join.
- You may refer to data corresponding to Last ranks of previous year available in https://apeamcet.nic.in in selecting your options, which is only indicative.
- For entering options on computer screen, filled-in manual option form is essential. It will save your time and minimize your chance of making mistake in option entry on web.
- STAGE 4: Procedure to be followed for exercising options on web/Internet:
- You can enter the options from home or from any internet café or from any Help Line Center with the help of your filled- in manual option form.
- You must have already completed certificate verification(Stage 1 and Stage 2).
- Steps to be followed for entering the options on web:
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
- STEP 1:
- Entering the URL through internet
- Double click on (Internet Explorer).
- Make sure that the computer which you are using contains windows 7 operating system Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or above. It is possible to enter options only from such systems having above versions. It is not possible to enter options on Net scape navigator, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- Please enter URL or Website address: https://apeamcet.nic.in or as indicated in the notification.
- You will find home page containing the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, list of courses, list of help line centers, college profile, etc.
- STEP 2
- Generation of Password Importance of Password:
- Password is important and shall be held confidentially. It is as important as the PIN of ATM card.
- Do not reveal it to anybody as it might enable modification/tampering of data.
- Password is essential for Candidates Login, Entry of options, Change of options, saving and deletion of options and for printing of allotment order.
- Click on “Candidates Registration” to generate the password. Enter the details Registration Number, Hall Ticket number , Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on your Receipt of Certificate given to you after Certificate Verification.
- Click on “Generate Password” button.
- In the “Password” box enter the ‘password’ (having a minimum of 8 characters length and maximum of 10 with at least one Numeral/Character for example EAMCET12, krishna123, @#34BxMz56, 98765432H etc.) Re-enter the same password at “Re-enter password” box.
- Enter the mobile number that was provided at the time of certificate verification. In case you forget the password mobile number is compulsory to communicate the changed password.
- Click on “Save Password” to save the password.
- Click on “Log Out”. With this candidate’s registration is completed and you will come back to Home page.
- You can change your password as well as reset the password (in case forgotten) through Candidates login as explained in the following step.
- STEP 3: Option Entry Note: You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work in the manual option form at home, as you may commit mistakes. After completing the candidates registration and generation of password, click on Candidates Login for exercising the options. The following screen appears. Login ID is a secret number that will be communicated to your registered mobile by SMS well in advance of your option entry. In case you have not received your login ID or have forgotten it, you are advised to send an SMS from your registered mobile to 8790499899 in the format APEAMCET01hallticket number after generating your password as explained in previous step. Example: APEAMCET 01 43632401
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person’s use of your password to gain access to your Login ID. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your Login ID. To enter your option entry screen, enter in Login ID[communicated to your registered mobile by SMS],Hall Ticket No.,Password and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and click on Sign In. The following screen appears.
- To make your options more secure, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile as soon as you entered this page after candidate’s login. Enter the OTP in the text box provided. Read the Declaration and click on Check Box √ to confirm the same. Click on Click here for option entry. Click on “Help Screen” will display the screen providing explanation about different Menu items present in the option entry form. Page 6 of 8
- In case you need any explanation about different Menu items of the Option Entry form click on “Help Screen”. Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button “Click here to Enter Options”, it displays the screen with various districts along with check boxes.
- If for certain technical reasons if a message appears “Error in sending OTP to your mobile” above the OTP entry box OR if OTP has been sent to your mobile but is not delivered, wait for 5 minutes and click on “CLICK HERE” to get a new OTP to your mobile.
- Select one or more districts to display the Colleges in those districts
- Click on ‘Display Option Entry form’ displays the screen for exercising the options.
- In the Screen different colours are used for display of University Colleges, Girl Colleges, and Minority institutions etc
- Enter your EAMCET Hall ticket No. in the box provided.
- By looking at already filled manual option form, enter the option numbers in the Boxes on the Screen against the College and course in which you are interested to join as shown above. WHILE FILLING THE OPTION FORM ‘Click on Save Options’ AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
- You can change your password if you wish so by using Change password Menu Button.
- Click on View and Print button helps you to see the saved options and take a print out of the same.
- STEP 4: Logout
- AFTER COMPLETION OF Option entry click on “Logout”, IT DISPLAYS AN ALERT MESSAGE WITH three BUTTONS “Save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- Click on ‘Cancel Logout’ retains the Options Entry Form for entry of some more options. Page 8 of 8
- Click on “Save & Logout” button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Click on “Confirm Logout’ button will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
- You are informed that, you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within in stipulated time by repeating the above mentioned four steps. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen options once again, approach any one of help line centers on any one of the dates mentioned to modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this no further changes can be done. The Options recorded in the server on the last day will be taken for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options exercised.
- After the option entry and Logout from the Option entry form, close the browser.
- STAGE 5: Final Allotment of Seats
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will be placed in the web. You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- STAGE 6:
- Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling
- Separate instructions will be placed on the website after the allotment of seats. If you forget password what you have to do?
- If you forgot password, click on the link forgot your password in Candidate’s Login and enter the details.
- Now click on get new password.
- New password generated by computer will be sent to your mobile number or to your email. After receiving the password you can use it for Option Entry.
URL FOR OPTION ENTRY: https://apeamcet.nic.in
Direct link EAMCETAP Counselling Notification 2016 pdf