TS Edcet Counselling Required Documents
TS Edcet Counselling Required Documents are updated here. Telangana Ed.cet Counselling is going to be starts from 2nd September 2015. Candidates who are seeking for the TS Edcet Counselling dates can get the Rank wise counselling dates from here. Required Documents list are updated here for TS Edcet Counselling. Candidates can get the complete information regarding TS Edcet Counselling required documents, TS Edcet Counselling Dates Rank Wise, TS Edcet Counselling Procedure, TS Edcet Counselling Fee Structure, TS Edcet Counselling Web Options Procedure etc.
Documents Required for TS Edcet Counselling
TS Edcet Counselling Required Documents for B.Ed counseling conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad are updated here. Accordingly the qualified candidates of Telangana EDCET-2015 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of Following documents. TS Edcet Counselling Required Documents are enclosed below.
Required Documents for TSEDCET 2015 Certificate Verification
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- TS EDCET 2015 Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates (Bonafieds)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar Card
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
PH Category: In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
CAP Category: These candidates have to produce a CAP certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of ExService Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana States are only eligible under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
Candidates are informed to carefully check all the documents mentioned in “Check List for TS EDCET 2015 Certificate Verification” above.
TSEDCET Counselling & Fee Structure
TS Edcet Counselling Required Documents & Fee Structure: Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2015-16. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS Edcet Counselling Required Documents & Fees Details
Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification:
- Processing Fee (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
- The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2015-16.
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.