TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling Dates are released. Check Telangana engineering Common entrance test web counselling Dates, web option entry dates, Process, Change of options, required Documents, Counselling centres / helpline centres – www.tsecet.nic.in
TSECET 2nd Counselling 2016 Dates Rank Wise, Process, Web Options, Required Documents
The Telangana ECET 2016 2nd counselling notification is released. we provide ECET counselling dates rank wise with Helpline centres. candidates are searching for Counselling dates after released the results. The colleges will be allotted by TSCHE through the ranks which are declared in TS ECET Rank Card 2016 pdf. The TSCHE has conducted the ECET 2016 Examination on 9th May 2016. A huge number of candidates are attended for Telangana ECET web Counselling. Our team provide ECET 2016 2nd Counselling Dates 2016 Rank wise, Required Certificates, web Counselling process, Change of Web Options, Helpline Centres, allotment order date & All other important details. Candidates who want to attend for Counselling have to check rank wise details here. The Jawaharlal Nehru technical university Hyderabad has released the ECET 2nd counselling Dates Rank wise. It allocated Counselling/Helpline centres rank wise also. Students who wish to go for counselling can prepare the some necessary certificates which is given below.
ECET 2nd Counselling details
Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 is held by JNTUH on the behalf of Telangana state council higher education board. It conducted this examination at various examination centres across the Andhra state. People who completed the Polytechnic are eligible for ECET examination. This exam is for filling engineering admissions. polytechnic completed candidates can join in Engineering 2nd year through this exam. The examination centres, examination time & exam date planned by Telangana state council higher education board on behalf of Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad. As per their plan, ECET successfully conducted on May 9th 2016. TS State education board released the ECET Admit cards 1 week or 10 days before the exam. people who applied for ECET 2016 notification are checked hall ticket & downloaded to get the information about Exam date, exam centre, exam venue & All other important Details. Now students are searching for TSECET 2nd Counselling 2016 pdf. Our team provide the direct link to download on recruitemnt.guru
TS ECET 2016 2nd Counselling Details
Certificate verification dates for ECET 2016 2nd Counselling
TSECET Special category counselling for PHV PHH PHO CAP Sports NCC
Required Documents for TS ECET Counselling
1. TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket
2. Memorandum of Marks3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)5. StudyCertificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to
5. StudyCertificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc)
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
7. Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8. Integrated Community Certificate, AadharCard and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016
Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidate – TS ECET Counselling Dates 2016
TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued throughDistrict Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
NCC & Sports candidates To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
TSECET 2016 Web Counselling 2016 Process – apecet.org
- Candidates who are willing to attend the ECET Counselling have to check Notification rank wise carefully.
- Find your Rank wise Helpline centre & Date
- Attend to Counselling
- Pay The Counselling fee & take computer generated Fee receipt.
- Give the personal Mobile Number & Email Address at the time of Counselling Fee Pay.
- The counselling Registration Fee Receipt having the Registration ID & password
- Keep the Receipt safe to Perform web options.
- The officials Done the Certificate verification & take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
- Perform web options at pre-decided the date.
- You can change the college list if you want.
- Submit it.
- The Allotment will be given by JNTUH
- the alloted college send as SMS to the registered Ph Number.
The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks inDiploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission. Note
2: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after ExhaustingalltheDiploma candidates in the merit list in terms ofG.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011
ECET 2016 2nd Counselling Dates 2016 \ Certificate Verification Dates
The Telangana state council higher education has not released the Certificate verification exact dates. It released the Paper notification only. We uploaded the paper Notification details. We will update complete details regarding it whenever it released.
TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling Web Option Date
TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling & College fee details
SC/ST category – Rs. 500/-
OC/BC/Minority – Rs.1000/-
University Colleges (Tuition Fee) – Rs 10000
University (Self-Financed) & Private Colleges (Tuition Fee):
Tuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept in the website.
TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling Details – sbtetap.gov.in
Organisation Name: Telangana state council higher education
Official website: tsecet.nic.in
Exam Name: ECET 2016
Category Name: ECET Counselling Dates 2016
Direct link ECET 2nd Counselling Notification 2016 pdf