AILET Eligibility Criteria 2016
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2016 is provided here. AILET 2016 Entrance Exam is conducted by NLU Delhi. AILET Exam is conducting to provide admissions to Law Courses. The Eligibility Criteria is essential for the students to attend the exam. A student will not be allowed to apply for the AILET 2016 if they do not satisfy the Eligibility Requirements given AILET Board. These Requirements varies according to the course they have chosen. So, Candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exams for Under Graduation & Post Graduation courses in Law can apply fo this AILET 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
Required Eligibility for All India Law Entrance Test 2016
Candidates applying for the All India Law Entrance Test 2016 should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria given below. You can get the complete details regarding AILET Eligibility Criteria 2016 in this section.
Educational Qualification for AILET 2016 Entrance Exam
The Eligibility varies according to the course they are applying for. Check the course wise eligibility criteria are given below.
- For B.A.L.L.B. (Hons) – Five Year Program: Candidates applying for AILET 2016 Entrance Test should possess 12th Examination in 10+2 system with 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates appearing for 12th Examination can also apply for the AILET 2016.
- For L.L.M – One Year: Candidates applying for AILET Exam should complete their L.L.B or equivalent Qualification with 55% marks for General and 50% marks for SC/ ST candidates from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Ph.D.: Candidates must complete their L.L.M with 55% Marks from a recognized Univeristy.
Age Limit For All India Law Entrance Test 2016
Candidates applying for L.L.B course should have the should not exceed the given maximum age as on 01/06/2016.
- General Candidates: 21 Years.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 23 Years.
AILET Exam Dates
Last Date to Apply for AILET 2016 Exam is 07/04/2016.
For Complete Details Click AILET Exam Dates 2016.
All India Law Entrance Test is formerly known as AILET. It is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted to provide admissions into various law colleges located in India. The National University of Delhi takes the responsibility of conducting AILET 2016 Exam for the present year. Through AILET Exam candidates can get the admissions into various Law Courses depending on their Eligibility. Applicants who complete their Law course under different levels can apply for this AILET Exam 2016 on or before the due date. You can check the full details regarding AILET Eligibility Criteria 2016 at the official site nludelhi.ac.in