IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is available here. IGCAR kalpakkam has released IGCAR Recruitment 2015 notification for various posts. IGCAR will recruit 108 Trade Apprentice posts for the year 2015. Candidates who completed Secondary School Education with Diploma ITI are eligible to apply Trade Apprentice IGCAR exam. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply for IGCAR 2015 Recruitment. Candidates can get the detailed IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria from our website. IGCAR Applications are accepted through offline only. Candidates need to check IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria once before apply. Here we are providing detailed eligibility conditions of IGCAR Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates have to apply IGCAR Trade Apprentice 2015 on or before last date. IGCAR Trade Apprentice 2015 last date is 6th august 2015.
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is also known as IGCAR. It was established by Department of Atomic Energy in 1971. IGCAR is located at Kalpakkam in Tamil Nadu. Department of Atomic Energy is simply called as DAE. It was renamed as IGCAR in 1985. IGCAR Kalpakkam is the second largest Atomic Research Center in India. Every year Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research recruits many candidates for various posts. Recently IGCAR has released a recruitment notification. Under this recruitment notification it has released 108 Trade Apprentice posts. To apply IGCAR Recruitment candidates need to check IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria once. Visit our website to get latest information about IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment details, IGCAR Syllabus at any time. The last date to send applications for IGCAR Recruitment is August 6 by 5 PM.
IGCAR Recruitment Details For Trade Apprentice
Organization Name: Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research.
Official website: www.igcar.ernet.in
Post Name: Trade Apprentice post.
No. of Posts: 108.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Trade Apprentice
IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is important to every candidates who wish to apply IGCAR Trade Apprentice post. Candidates who want to apply for IGCAR Trade Apprentice post need to check IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Education. You can also check Nationality & Age. Candidates need to full fill the Eligibility Conditions to apply any Govt Job.
IGCAR Eligibility for Nationality :
- Candidates should possess Indian Nationality to apply Trade Apprentice IGCAR.
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR:
- As per Government rules candidates should possess 22 years of Age on 06-08-2015.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Trade Apprentice Age Relaxation:
Here we provide IGCAR Age Relaxation eligibility for different categories. Check following details.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
Education Eligibility of IGCAR Trade Apprentice Kalpakkam
Filter Post Education Qualification
- Completed 10th with 10+ 2 education or its equivalent.
- Two years ITI certificate in the Filter Trade.
Turner Post Education Qualification
- Possess 10th education certificate 10 + 2 or its equivalent.
- ITI Two years Certificate for Turner.
Electrician Post Education Qualification
- Passed 10th class under 10 + 2 diploma or its equivalent education.
- Two years ITI for Electrician Trade.
Machinist Post Education Qualification
- Completed Secondary School Education with 10 + 2 diploma education or its equivalent.
- Two years ITI certificate for Trade Machinist.
Welder Gas & Electric Post Education Qualification
- Possess SSC 0r 10th Certificate with Intermediate or its equivalent.
- One Year ITI experience certificate in Welder Trade.
Carpenter Post Education Qualification:
- Completed 10th Examination with 10 + 2 education or its equivalent.
- One year ITI experience certificate in Carpenter trade.
Programming and system Administration Assistant Post Education Qualification
- Candidate should possess National Trade Certificate in computer Operator .
- Programming Assistant issued by National Council for vocational Training in PASAA trade.
Electronic Mechanic Post Education Qualification
- Candidates Passed 10th with Intermediate or diploma or its equivalent education.
- Two year ITI Certificate for trade Electronic Mechanic.
Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Post Education Qualification
- Candidates Completed SSC under 10 +2 education or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- ITI two year Certificate for Trade Mechanic R & A/C.
Gardner Post Education Qualification
- Completed 10th under 10 + 2 diploma of education or its equivalent.
Horticulture Assistant Post Education Qualification
- Passed 10th Class Examination with 10 + 2 education or its Equivalent education in Horticulture Assistant Trade.
Instrument Mechanic Post Education Qualification
- Possess 10th examination under 10 + 2 system of education or its equivalent.
- ITI two years Certificate in Instrument Trade.