UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria are available here. In the month of July Uttar Pradesh PSC has released UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment notification for 197 civil judge posts. UP Govt inviting online applications for civil judge posts from interested candidates. Candidates who are looking for UP Govt jobs can apply to UPPSC recruitment post through online. Candidates who completed Post Graduation LLB are eligible. To apply UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment exam check eligibility details once. In our website we are providing UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria in detailed format. Online registration for Civil Judge UPPSC starts from 21st July 2015. Candidates have to pay fee through online or offline on or before 17th Aug 2015. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online to Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Exam on or before 21st Aug.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is simply called as UPPSC. It was formed on 1st April 1937. UPPSC govt main aim is recruiting candidates in various departments. Recently UP government has released UPPSC Recruitment notification for the post of Judicial Service Civil Judge in junior division.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge
UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria is important to every candidates who wish to apply UPPSC judicial Service in Junior Division. Candidate need to satisfy UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria to apply UP Judge post.
Eligibility Conditions For UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for UP Public Service Commission Recruitment need to check UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria for Education & Age. Candidates need to full fill the Eligibility Criteria to apply any Govt jobs in India.
UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Details for Education:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Law Degree from a recognized university in UP on or before 21st Aug or
- Candidate should have a Law Degree from a recognized university in India on or before 21st Aug.
- To apply Civil Judge Post in UP ,candidate must be an Advocate or a Barrister of England or a Northern Ireland or an Advocate member faculty in Scotland.
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
Age Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Civil Judge
- Candidates minimum age should be 22 years.
- Candidates age should not exceed 35 years.
UPPSC Civil Judge Age Relaxation for different categories