SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2015
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern: SSC has released a SSC CHSL Notification for (10+2) candidates. This is a very good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC CHSL Exam 2015. Here we are providing the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern. With this the candidates can easily prepare for the SSC CHSL Exam. We enclosed the SSC CHSL Exam pattern 2015 below. Grab the complete SSC CHSL Exam pattern and prepare well for the Exam. Here the candidates can also get the complete details about SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification, SSC CHSL Syllabus, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Last dates, SSC CHSL Admit cards, SSC CHSL Previous papers etc. Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination Pattern are given below.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non – gazette – both technical & non-technical) posts in various departments of the Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial establishments. It also conducts department examinations for individuals in government service for promotion in grades.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam consists of two parts.
1. Written Test
2. Descriptive test
3. Practical Test.
Scheme of SSC CHSL Examination:
- The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
SSC CHSL Written Exam Pattern:
- The Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 – Written Test:
- First written exam of objective type will be conducted.
- Those candidates who are able to qualify it, will have to appear for next stage of exam.
- The Syllabus of both of these parts as well as exam pattern is provided below.
- The 4 sections of written Objective type test are given below.
- Candidates will be given OMR Sheet and question paper.
- For every question asked, 4 options are given and one is to be selected as answer and marked in the OMR Sheet.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing||Total Duration/ Timing for
including compensatory Time
|I||General Intelligence (50 Questions)||50||2 Hours 10:00 A.M
|2 Hours 40 Minutes
10:00 A.M to
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Note-I: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 – SSC LDC DEO 10+2 Level Exam Pattern
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- The Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on Computer will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words.
- Key depressions as per the given passage and the duration of the said Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- The “Data Entry Speed” Skill Test would be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates allowed to take this test, will have to qualify the test at the prescribed speed on Computer.
- To be provided by the Commission or the agency authorized by the Commission to conduct such skill test at the Centre/venue so notified.
Typing Test for PA/ SA & LDCs:
- Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. S
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- The choice of language in the application will be final and no change will be allowed.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes. Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
- 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour/9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, will be called for Typing Test.
- The Commission may also, at its discretion, fix the minimum qualifying marks in each component of the written examination.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 – Practical Test Pattern – Skill Test / Typing Test for 12th level exam
- The candidates who clear written test will be called to attempt the skill test.
- Those who opted for Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts will have to undergo a skill test and candidates applied for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts will undergo a typing test.
SSC LDC Skill Test Pattern:
- It is of qualifying nature. Candidates should posses Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer.
- They will be given printed matter in English which they have to type on computer.
- The test is of 15 minutes and candidates should have a minimum speed of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in order to qualify.
- Also typing speed of MS office will also be tested.
- Key depressions / strokes are the number of keys candidates presses in the given time.
- In 15 minutes time, candidates have to press 2000-2200 keys (right words only).
SSC DEO Typing test Pattern:
- Time for test – 10 minutes (30 min. for VH candidates)
- Typing Speed – If you opted for English medium in application form – 35 words per minute
- If you opted for Hindi medium – 30 words per minute.
- After skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.