KMRL Recruitment 2015 Notification
KMRL Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently in the Month of September. Kochi Metro Rail Limited has issued this recruitment notification to fill 188 vacancies of Train Operator/ Station Controllers, Maintainers, Junior Engineers and Section Engineer Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Kerala may use this KMRL Recruitment Notification for the year 2015. Interested Eligible Candidates have to apply through online for Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2015 on or before the Last Date. Online Registration for KMRL Recruitment 2015 is available from 30th September 2015 at the official website.
The Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala. Kochi Metro Project was started by the Government of Kerala on 22 December 2004. This Project is expecting to be completed by 7th June 2016. To Fasten the Construction Process, Kochi Metro Rail Limited has recently published the Recruitment notification for various posts like Train Operator/Station Controllers, Maintainers, Junior Engineers and Section Engineer Posts. Aspirants who wish to work for Kochi Metro Rail Project can apply through online for KMRL Recruitment 2015 on or before 21st October 2015.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates to work as a Train Operator/ Station Controllers, Maintainers, Junior Engineers and Section Engineer. Interested Candidates can check KMRL Recruitment 2015 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. You can also download the Kochi Metro Recruitment Notification from the official website. The official KMRL website where you can get the online Application and online Application for KMRL Recruitment 2015 is kochimetro.org. Online Registration for Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 is available from 30/09/2015 to 21/10/2015. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of KMRL Recruitment 2015 are available below.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited has released the recruitment notification for Various Posts. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for Each Post. Please refer the below table for post wise vacancies released under KMRL Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 188 Posts.
Post wise vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Train Operator/ Station Controllers||80 Posts|
|3.||Junior Engineers||22 Posts|
|4.||Section Engineers||18 Posts|
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Metrorail jobs released under KMRL Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Kochi Metro Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for KMRL Jr Engineer Recruitment
- For Maintainers: Candidates must complete SSLC with ITI (Two years) with 60% aggregate marks.
- For Train Operator/ Station Controllers: Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics from a Govt. Recognized Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- For Junior Engineers: Candidates should complete Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil from a Govt. Recognized Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- For Section Engineers: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil Discipline from a Govt. Recognized University / Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit for KMRL Section Engineer Recruitment
Candidates applying for KMRL Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age limits as on 01/10/2015.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
For Train operator/ Station Controller/Junior Engineers:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
For Section Engineers:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 26 years.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Kochi Metro Rail Limited.
Official Website: kochimetro.org
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 188 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala.
Job Category: State Government.
- Written Test.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Maintainer: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 14140/-
- For Train Operator/ Station Controller/Junior Engineer: Rs. 13500/- to Rs. 25520/-
- For Section Engineer: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/10/2015.
KMRL Online Application
Eligible Candidates can apply through online for KMRL Recruitment 2015 at the official website kochimetro.org from 30th September 2015 to 21st October 2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official Website www.kochimetro.org
- Click on Careers.
- Select KMRL Vacancies.
- Read the complete Advertisement, if eligible click on Apply Now.
- Then click on”Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill the Application with complete details.
- Submit the Application and Take print out of it for future reference.
To Apply online for KMRL Recruitment 2015 click on below link
Admit Cards of KMRL Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the application form, KMRL Recruitment 2015 Hall tickets is available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to download the admit cards. KMRL will post the Admit cards of KMRL Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the written exam.
KMRL Results 2015
After the recruitment process has completed, Kochi Metro will release the results of KMRL Recruitment 2015 in its official website. Candidates who have attended the hiring for this Kochi Metro Recruitment 2015 should check the official website for results. The full details of KMRL results will announce in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.