RMSA Nagaland Mathematics Teacher Jobs 2016 Notification is released. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Application is available on the official website www.nagaland.gov.in until 30th April 2016.
RMSA Nagaland Recruitment 2016 Application Form
RMSA Nagaland Mathematics Teachers Recruitment 2016 is issued for eligible candidates. People who are searching for govt jobs in Nagaland have to check this opportunity. Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is looking for the candidates who completed the BSc/BA candidates. This is the latest employment notification in the state of Nagaland. Interested candidates have to check this information to grab this opportunity. Candidates who wish to apply for RMSA Jobs have to check eligibility conditions, pay scale, Selection process, Application process & all other necessary details regarding RMSA vacancies.
Candidates who have the age limit of 21years to 30 years are eligible for Nagaland RMSA Recruitment 2016. Applicants have to pay nonrefundable application fee of RS 100/- using postal or demand draft. The RMSA Nagaland Mathematics Teachers jobs application process starting date is 17th March 2016. The closing date for Application form is in the month of April. The Rashtriya Madhyamil Shiksha Abhiyan board is going to pay a pay scale of Rs.31315/month for Mathematics teachers. check here for latest teacher jobs.
RMSA Nagaland Mathematics Teacher Jobs Apply Online
Organization Name: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Nagaland
Job Designation: Mathematics Teacher Posts
Total number of vacant positions: 74 Vacancies
RMSA Nagaland will be going to pay scale of Rs.31315/month.
Job Location: Nagaland
RMSA Nagaland Notification Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to fill Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Application form have to satisfy the eligibility conditions as per officials. The following are the eligibility qualifications that are required for Nagaland RMSA Recruitment 2016.
Education Qualification – degree Jobs
- Applicants should complete BSC/ BA degree with Mathematics.
- Should have B.Ed certificate from any recognized university/board.
The candidates have to satisfy the following age limit conditions.
- Minimum age limit should be 21 years.
- maximum age limit should be 30 years.
- age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) NagalandRecruitment board will select the candidates based the following steps. people who qualify in RSMA selection steps will place in Mathematics jobs.
- written Test
Nagaland RSMA Application Fee
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.100 through Postal Order or Demand Draft.
How to apply for RSMA Nagaland recruitment 2016
- login on to official website —->> www.nagaland.gov.in
- Check Latest notification in Nagaland.
- select & click on the required notification.
- Download it.
- read the complete RSMA Nagaland official notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with required details.
- Paste your passport size photo.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of academic qualification/experience certificates
- Attach DD of RS 100/ as application fee.
- Send your application form through the post to officials.
- For more details check official notification.
Important Dates for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan teacher vacancies
- RSMA Nagaland Teacher application from sending date – 17th March 2016.
- Nagaland RSMA Application Form Last date – 30th April 2016
RSMA Nagaland Mathematics Teacher Exam Syllabus
Nagaland Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan teacher syllabus is useful to the people who are searching for preparation tips. The Download RSMA Nagaland teacher syllabus is available here. applicants have to check syllabus to get good marks in the examination.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Previous papers
the previous question papers of RSMA is helpful to get an idea of syllabus & exam pattern. It will help to know exam difficult level, exam duration, Exam asked questions etc. we will update the last 10 years RMSA previous papers here.