MKCG Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 167 Staff Nurse Posts. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 24th May 2016. Get complete details of MKCG Staff Nurse Jobs, MKCG Medical College Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Results here.
MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2016 – MKCG Staff Nurse Jobs
Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapathi Medical College and Hospital had been issued a notification in the month of May. The MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2016 was released to fill 167 vacancies of Staff Nurse Posts on the contractual basis. Aspirants who were looking for Government Jobs in Odisha can apply for these posts released under M.K.C.G. Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to these MKCG Staff Nurse Jobs on or before the last date. The Closing date for sending the application form is 24th May 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.mkcgmch.org for more details regarding the MKCG Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016. Further details like Vacancy, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of MKCG Ganjam Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
MKCG Vacancy Details
Category wise vacancy details:
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of MKCG Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for MKCG Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates and upto 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Educational Qualification for MKCG Medical College Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed +2 Science Examination in science under the Council of Odisha Higher Secondary Education/ equivalent with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife course exam conducted by the Odisha Nursing Council.
- Applicants must have registered their names in Odisha Nurse & Midwives Council.
- Candidates must be able to read, write, and Speak Odia language.
M.K.C.G. Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapathi Medical College and Hospital.
Official Website: www.mkcgmch.org
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse posts.
No of posts: 167.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Ganjam, Odisha.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these MKCG Staff Nurse Jobs will be selected based on the Career assessment mentioned below.
- HSC/ equivalent: 20%.
- +2 Science: 30%.
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course: 50%.
- Closing date for submission of application form: 24/05/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800 (Rs. 8,000 per month).
MKCG Medical College Staff Nurse Application Form
Application form for this Staff Nurse posts released under MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the address mentioned below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website, i.e., www.mkcgmch.org
- Click on Recruitment/ Results tab.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post to the address listed below before the due date.
Office of Superintendent,
MKCG Medical College Hospital, Berhampur.
MKCG Medical College Result
After the hiring process has completed, Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapathi Medical College and Hospital will release the results of MKCG Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these MKCG Staff Nurse Jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of MKCG Medical College results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.