OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Odisha Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement no. 18 of 2015-16 to fill 372 vacancies of Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) posts in Junior Class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these posts released under OPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this MO posts in the Health & Family Welfare Department through Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in for more details regarding the OPSC Advertisement 2016. The OPSC Online Application will be available on the site from 28th January 2016 to 27th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details – OPSC Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Category Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) in Junior Class-I (Group-A)||Unreserved||186|
Out of the total 372 posts, 123 posts are reserved for Women candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for OPSC Odisha Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for OPSC MO Recruitment
- Aspirants must possess MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have a valid registration Certificate under Odisha Medical Registration rules 1965.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
Name of the Post: Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) Posts.
No of posts: 372.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Odisha.
Examination Centre: Cuttack.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
OPSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 28/01/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 27/02/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 01/03/2016.
- Last date for sending the Hard copy of the Application form: 10/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD Candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
OPSC Online Application
Application form for this Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) posts in the Junior Class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre released under OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be available from 28th January 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 27th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment at any Branch of State Bank of India(SBI).
- Send the hard copy of the Application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post before the due date.
Aspirants who have applied for this Medical Officer Posts under Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre will be waiting for the updates of OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus, OPSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. The direct link for OPSC MO Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.