Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting online applications to fill 115 OSSC Tax Officer Jobs. For the candidates who are searching for a State Government Job, this is the great opportunity. If you are interested in working at a Odisha Government, check the eligibility and further details regarding OSSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO) posts in this article.
OSSC Tax Officer Jobs
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification with “Advertisement No. IIE-100/2016/2786/OSSC” was released recently on 17/08/2016. Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar has issued this notification for filling 115 OSSC Tax Officer Jobs on a contract basis. The candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Odisha can check OSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment from 22/08/2016 to 21/09/2016. Candidate needs to apply for OSSC ACTO Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Special Category Candidates need to apply through Online and Offline. The candidates other than Special Category Candidates need not required to submit the OSSC application through offline along with other documents.
Annually, OSSC releases several notifications to select the candidates for available vacancies. At present Orissa Staff Selection Commission has come up with the notification for recruitment of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts on a contract basis. Eligible candidates may check OSSC Recruitment 2016 notification from our website. You can also check the notification regarding OSSC Tax Officer Jobs from the official website. The official website where you can get the Orissa SSC Recruitment 2016 notification is www.ossc.gov.in. The details like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit, application process, selection process, application fee, etc. regarding OSSC Asst Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment 2016 notification are given below.
OSSC Job Vacancy Details
The vacancy details of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 are given below. These details may help the candidates to know the post wise vacancies, category wise vacancies and total vacancies under OSSC Recruitment 2016. As per official OSSC Notification 2016, total vacancies available are 115 for Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO).
Name of the Post: Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO).
Number of Vacancies: 115 posts.
Category wise vacancies:
|S.No.||Category||Total (Male, Female, and Transgender)||Out of which Female|
Vacancies for Special Category:
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for OSSC Tax Officer Recruitment 2016 should meet the eligibility criteria given below. The eligibility criteria include both educational qualification and age limit. The eligibility criteria given here is based on the eligibility conditions given in official Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2016)
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum: 32 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per government rules.
- The candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised university.
- Also, the candidate should pass Odia Language equivalent to ME Standard.
OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
- Online for candidates other than special category.
- Online and Offline for Special Category Candidates.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Location: Odisha.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main).
- Viva-Voce Test.
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||22/08/2016.|
|Closing Date to Apply Online:||21/09/2016.|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form:||06/10/2016.|
OSSC Online Application
To apply for OSSC Recruitment 2016, click on the below link. The candidate has to apply for OSSC Tax Officer Jobs on or before the last date i.e. 21/09/2016.
Applicants need to pay the application fee through online/offline before the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Visit Official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- In the home page, you can find the ‘Online Application’ link.
- Also, there will be a detailed instruction link.
- Click on that and read the OSSC notification carefully.
- If eligible and interested, click on Apply Online link or make use of the direct link provided above.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Check and submit your application.
- Download and take a print of it for future use.
For Special Category Candidates:
- The OSSC copy should be submitted before 06/10/2016 along with some required documents to the following address.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit-V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054, Orissa.
For Candidates other than Special Category:
- No physical copy of an application to be sent to OSSC by the candidates other than Special Category.
- They need to submit the application form along with required documents at the time of Viva Voce Test.