Punjab School Education Board Notification has recently published for ETT Teacher jobs with 2005 Vacancies. The Online application filling procedure starts from 12th August. The eligible candidates for teacher jobs in Elementary Teacher Training have to apply Online. The Online registration for Punjab ETT Teacher jobs ends on 28th August. The persons referred for Education Department Punjab selected by their performance in qualification and Marks obtained in PSTET-I. For more insights about Punjab Education Recruitment Board then go through this web page – educationrecruitmentboard.com
Punjab ETT Teacher jobs Notification 2016 @ educationrecruitmentboard.com
Department of School Education has issued an employment notification for filling ETT Teacher vacancies in Punjab. The candidates if interested in teaching jobs in Punjab can participate in Education Recruitment Board. The work seekers have to apply Online to participate in Recruitment drive as mentioned in Punjab ETT Teacher Jobs Notification. Before you start to apply for Punjab school education board recruitment, check the eligibility conditions. The applicants should be passed 12th and Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-1) to apply for teaching jobs. The age should be in between 18-37 years.
Punjab school education board Careers
The Punjab School Education Board based in Chandigarh, India. It was founded in 1969 by the Government of Punjab under a legislative act. Education Recruitment Board administrates the public school’s curriculum and conducts standardised examinations in addition to conducting the administration of scholarships, and publishing of textbooks. The Interested applicants if satisfy the eligibility according to the Punjab ETT Teacher jobs can fill the Education Department Punjab Vacancies. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
For further details about Education Recruitment Board, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below. The information about latest Govt jobs in Punjab available in our recruitment.guru website.
Education Recruitment Board Punjab Notification 2016 Details
The Persons who intended to work in Punjab Education Board Recruitment can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for Latest Punjab Government jobs of ETT Teacher jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Department of School Education Punjab.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Total No of Vacancies: 2005 Posts
Job Location: Punjab
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
Department of School Education Teacher Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply have to check the Education Recruitment Board Notification for Teacher Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Category Wise Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy||Vacancy Details|
|Ex -Servicemen (Gen)||140|
|Ex -Servicemen (SC)||80|
|Ex -Servicemen (BC)||40|
|Total Posts||2005 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for ETT Teacher Jobs in Punjab Education Board
The work seekers of employment in Punjab Education Recruitment Board must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for Education Recruitment Board Punjab:
- The Candidate should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 37 years as on 01/01/2016 to apply for Punjab ETT Teacher jobs.
Qualification for ETT Teacher Recruitment:
- The candidates applied for Teacher jobs must be Matric/ 12th with two years Training/ Elementary Teachers Training of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory.
- Aspirants must be passed in PSTET- 1 Examination.
- Refer notification for complete qualification details.
Application Fee for Department of School Education:
The job holders who planned to apply for Punjab ETT Teacher jobs have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for General/ Un-Reserved Candidates and Rs. 250 For SC/ ST Candidates.
Punjab school Education Board Recruitment 2016
Selection Process for Punjab ETT Teacher jobs:
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of Education Recruitment Board will undergo selection process directly through their performance in Academic qualification and marks obtained in PSTET-1 Examination.
How to apply for Education Department Punjab Teacher Vacancies 2016
The Eligible job seekers of teaching jobs in Punjab can apply for Punjab Education Board Recruitment through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- First of all Go for Department of School Education Official site www.educationrecruitmentboard.com (OR)
- Directly download the Notification through the link provided below.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Punjab ETT Teacher jobs.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and relevant documents as per the details mentioned in Department of School Education ETT Teacher Jobs Notification.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit the form after Verifying the details.
- Take printouts of the proposed form for future use.
- The Starting date for Filling the Online Application form: 12/08/2016.
- The last date for ETT Teacher Jobs Online Registration: 28/08/2016.
- The deadline for application fee: 30/08/2016.
- The final call for Complete Online registration: 02/09/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.