TNPSC Notification has recently published an advertisement for Junior Scientific Officer with 30 Vacancies on 29th July. The last date for submission of the application on 28th August. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of TNPSC Jr Scientific jobs can be selected through Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Online. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Jr Scientific jobs Notification – Recruitment for 30 Vacancies – tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued an employment notification for filling 30 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The work candidates who planned to apply for Junior Scientific Officer positions must check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants to participate in TNPSC Jr Scientific jobs have to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions given in the Official Notification. For more details regarding how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have qualification of M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree. The age should be in between 18-30 years. The Starting date to apply online from 29th July.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is commonly known as TNPSC. The Interested contenders who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the TNPSC Vacancies. The following information is for those candidates who are desired to make the career in TNPSC. Aspirants who are waiting eagerly to apply for Jr. Scientific Jobs in TNPSC Tamil Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who want to utilize Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancies, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application at the very last date. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
TNPSC Notification 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in TNPSC Jr Scientific jobs can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest Tamil Nadu Government jobs of TNPSC vacancies follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
TNPSC Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to apply, have to check the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs in TNPSC Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Scientific Officer||30 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The work-seekers for employment of Government jobs in Tamil Nadu can get their job recruitment details on our website. For recruitment, of TNPSC Tamil vacancies the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The individual should have Minimum 18 years of age and Maximum 30 years of age.
- For more details about Age limit check the official notification.
Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates should possess the qualification granted by any of the Universities/ Institutions with M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a degree in the subject, for the group to which he is appointed.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale according to TNPSC Notification:
- The Aspirant who selected as Junior Scientific Officer post will get the payment of Rs. 9300-34,800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-
TNPSC Recruitment 2016
The work candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- as Application fee and Rs. 50/- for the one-time registration fee. The registration
is valid for five years from the date of one-time registration.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for TNPSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following Procedure:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
How to apply for TNPSC Vacancies 2016
The Eligible jobholders of TNPSC Jr Scientific jobs have to apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Jr. Scientific Officer jobs.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Pay the Examination fee.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for the future purpose.
- The Advertisement Released date: 29/07/2016.
- The Starting Date for Filling Online Application form: 29/07/2016.
- The Closing date for submission of Form: 28/08/2016.
- The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 30/08/2016.
- The Date of Written Examination: 16/10/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is shown below.
Follow our website for latest updates on TNPSC vacancies Recruitment 2016