UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 11th May 2016 with Advt No 1/2016-17. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 3316 vacancies of Allopathic Medical Officer, Economic and Statistical Officer, Reader, Lecturer Posts in various departments of UP. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs released under UPPSC MO Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Jobs through UPPSC Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link will be available from 11th May 2016 to 10th June 2016. The Detailed UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ for more details regarding the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. Further details like UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of UPPSC Jobs are mentioned below.
UPPSC Vacancy Details – UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (UNANI) Department||Principal, (Government Unani Medical Colleges of U.P.)||01 Post|
|Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ||01 Post|
|Lecturer Moalijat||01 Post|
|2.||U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (AYURVEDIC) Department||Reader Kaumarya Bhritya||01 Post|
|Professor Shalya Tantra||01 Post|
|Lecturar (Rachana Shaarir)||01 Post|
|Lecturar (Kriya Shaarir)||01 Post|
|Lecturar (Ras Shatra evam Bhaishajya Kalpana)||01 Post|
|3.||U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy) Department||Reader Physiology & Biochemistry||01 Post|
|Reader Obstetrics & Gynecology||01 Post|
|4.||Economic & Statistical Prabhag, Rajya Niyojan Sansthan, U.P.||Economic and Statistical Officer||19 Posts|
|5.||Medical & Health Services, U.P.||Filaria Control Officer||01 Post|
|6.||Provincial Medical & Health Service Cadre||Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1||3286 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – uppsc.up.nic.in
Age Limit for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.07.2016.
- For Post 4,5,6:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Refer the Official Notification for more details regarding the age limit.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Jobs
- For Post 6: Applicants must complete M.B.B.S Degree from University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For Post 4: Candidates must pass Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from recognised University.
- For Post 5: Aspirants must possess a Degree in MSc. (Zoology) from a University established by law.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates should complete Five years Degree in Unani/Ayurvedic/homeopathy from a University established by Law.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2016 Details – UPPSC MO Jobs
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 3316 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs released under UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Screening Test. or
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for UPPSC MO Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Exam Fee and Processing Fee through E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. Category wise fee details is available below.
- Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class Candidates: Rs 105/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 65/-.
- For Handicapped: Rs 25/-.
- For Posts 4, 6: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- per month.
- For Post 5: Rs 6,500/- to 10,500/- per month.
- For Remaining Post Details, refer the Official Notification.
- Starting date for filling online application: 11/05/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 10/06/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06/06/2016.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 02/07/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).
UPPSC Online Application – uppsc.up.nic.in
Application form for this UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs released under UPPSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Applicants need to select Click on Apply online tab for the UPPSC Jobs from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online Application form for UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be available on the site up to 10th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents in the office of the Commission on or before the last date through registered/speed Post or Personally.
To Apply Online for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016, Click below link
UPPSC MO Online Application for Various Posts