UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 217 posts. The last date for submission of online application is 4th October 2016. Get complete details of UPJVNL Junior Engineer Jobs, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Technician Grade II Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2016 – 217 UPJVNL Jobs
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited had been published this advertisement under the notice no. U-25/UPRVUSA/2016. UPJVNL Recruitment 2016 Notification was issued to fill the vacancies of Junior Engineer & Technician Grade II posts. The candidates who were looking for UP State Govt Jobs may apply for these posts released under UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply to these Junior Engineer Jobs on or before the last date. The last date for submission of the Online application is 04/10/2016. As Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is one of the recognized boards of the Government of India, the competition for these posts is also high. So, I advise you to don’t waste your time and avoid the last minute rush.
Applicants may also check the official website, i.e., www.uprvunl.org for more details regarding the JE & Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like UPRVUNL Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned in detail below. You can also check Latest Government Jobs here.
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Vacancy Details
The Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited requires bright and young professionals for maintenance & operation of their Hydro Electric Projects. Check UPRVUNL JE Recruitment details here.
UPRVUNL/UPJVNL Vacancy details
The Post wise vacancy details of UPRVUNL JE & Technician Grade II Jobs are as follows.
|Name of the Post||Branch||Post Code||Category Wise||Total Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) (E&M cadre)||Electrical||5||13||06||05||00||24|
|Electronics & instrumentation||7||05||02||01||00||08|
|Junior Engineer(Trainee) (Civil Cadre)||Civil||8||11||05||04||00||20|
|Technician Grade II||Electrician||9||34||17||13||01||65|
Check the UPVUNL Technician Grade II Notification for more information.
Eligibility Criteria of UPRVUNL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Posts
Check the Age limit for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer & Tech Grade II vacancies as on 01-07-2016 are available here.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
The Age Relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC or ST & OBC candidates.
Education Qualification for UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd Technician Grade II vacancies
- The Candidates should have passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi & Diploma Examination in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
- City & Guides London Institute, Final Grade Examination in Electrical Engineering Practice Post I and II held after June 3, 1950, with knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
For more information regarding the UPRVUNL JE Recruitment Notification.
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited/UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited.
Official Website: www.uprvunl.org.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II.
No. of posts: 217.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: State Government.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Examination Centers: Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut & Varanasi.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for this UPRVUNL JE Jobs will be selected based as follows.
- Written Exam (Computer Based Test).
- Certificate (Document) Verification.
Important Dates of UPRVUNL Recruitment:
- Starting date for filling online application: 05/09/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 04/10/2016.
- Last date for Payment of Fees: 05/09/2016.
- Download of Admit Card: For 2nd week of October 2016 to till examination date.
- Examination date(Tentative): 4th Week of October 2016.
Application Fee: The Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Grade II Technician & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 according to their category as follows. The fee should be credited using Online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI bank Challan. Payable at State Bank of India Branches).
For Junior Engineer Post
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
For Technician Grade II Post
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Note: No Fees for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The selected Candidates can pay as per the pay scale specified by the UPRVUNL as follows.
|S.no||Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Scale|
|1.||Junior Engineer Trainee||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,8000/-||Rs. 4,200/-|
|2.||Technicain Grade II||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,600/-|
UPRVUNL Online Application for JE & Grade II Technician Posts @www.uprvunl.org
Application form for these UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited JE & Grade II Tech Jobs released under UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for these Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Engineer Jobs will be active from 5th September 2016. Kindly open the Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit the Online Application is 4th October 2016. Applications for this UPRVUNL JE Jobs submitted after 05/10/2016 will not be accepted. So better send the form before the due date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply
The Online applications are invited from Junior Engineer (Trainee) & Technician Grade II in UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited.
Note: Before filling the online application, Scan the Relevant Documents with a file size of 80KB.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online.
- Visit Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited official website: www.uprvunl.org.
- Go to on “Career –> Recruitment Notices”.
- Click on Register and provide Name, DOB, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- Login with your registration details.
- Fill the Application form with Personal data, Qualification details.
- Upload Relevant Documents with a file size of 80 KB.
- And Also upload Recent Color Photograph & Signatures.
- Pay Fees using through Online mode SBI Internet banking.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take the printout of application for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPRVUNL JE Jobs, Click on the below link.