UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 04(Exam)/ 2016 to fill 5274 vacancies of Junior Assistant posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these posts released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPSSSC jobs through Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2016. The UPSSSC Online application will be available from 10th February 2016 to 4th March 2016. Other details like UPSSSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
Name of the post: Junior Assistant.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Junior Asst Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed 12th/ Intermediate Examination or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Applicants must have a typing speed of 25 words per minute(wpm) and 30 words per minute(wpm) in Hindi & English and also have the DOEACC certificate.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant Posts.
No of posts: 5274.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Typing Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 10/02/2016.
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 02/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application form: 04/03/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
UPSSSC Online Application – www.upsssc.gov.in
Application form for these Kanistha Sahayak Jobs released under UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 10th February 2016. Kindly open the UPSSSC online form of 04(Exam)/ 2016 from the given link and submit it before the due date. The UPSSSC online application form will be available on the site up to 4th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
UPSSSC Jr Asst Syllabus
Aspirants who have applied for this Junior Assistant posts will be waiting for the updates of UPSSSC Jr Asst Syllabus, UPSSSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. The direct link for UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.
UPSSSC Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board will release the results of UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this Kanishta Sahayak(JA) jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of UPSSSC results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.