PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 Notification
PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 Notification had released recently in the month of October through the Advertisement No. 18/2015. West Bengal Public Service Commission has published this Recruitment Notification to fill 61 Vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher, Inspector, Asst Manager and various Other Posts. Aspirants looking for Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal may use this WBPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs through online on or before the last date. Online Registration for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2015 is available from 28th October 2015 at the official website.
West Bengal public service Commission (WBPSC) provides thousands of employment facilities for the candidates who are eligible and interested in joining in govt jobs. WBPSC Releases recruitment notifications to select eligible candidates to work in various Government Organizations in the State West Bengal. On its recruitment Process, it has recently released the WBPSC Recruitment 2015 notification for Various posts. Candidates who wish to work in West Bengal Government can apply for these WBPSC Jobs released under PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Closing Date for Online Registration of the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 is 30th November 2015.
West Bengal public service Commission is inviting Applications from the Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for the recruitment of 61 various posts. Interested candidates can check PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants who can Read, Write, and Speak in Bengali are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2015. The Official Website of West Bengal Public Service Commission where you can get the WBPSC Notification and online for PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 is www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of WBPSC Recruitment 2015 are Mentioned Below.
West Bengal PSC Vacancy Details
West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification to fill 61 various posts. Here we are giving the Number of vacancies available for each post. Please refer below table for post wise vacancies released under PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Post-Graduate Teacher||25 Posts|
|2.||Inspector of Legal Metrology||30 Posts|
|3.||Sub-Editor (Hindi Language)||01 Post|
|4.||Assistant Manager||05 Posts|
WBPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Various Posts in West Bengal Public Service Commission should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility requirements given on our website as per the Eligibility criteria as given on PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment
- For PGT Teacher: Candidates should possess Master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- For Inspector of Legal Metrology: Candidates should possess Graduation in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects), Technology or Engineering from recognized University.
- For Sub-Editor in Hindi Language: Candidates should possess An Honours degree from a recognized University.
- For Asst Manager: Candidates should possess A degree in Agriculture with Botany or Horticulture as one of the subjects from a recognized university.
Age Limit for Public Service Commission WB Recruitment
Candidates applying for PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age limits as on 01/01/2015.
- For (Sub Editor Hindi): Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Remaining Posts: Maximum Age: 32 years.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Job Role: Various Posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Screening Test.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 160/- + Service Charge.
- For SC/ST/PWD (WB Candidates): No Fee.
- For Post Graduate Teacher: Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- per Month.
- For Inspector of Legal Metrilogy: Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/- per Month.
- For Sub-Editor (Hindi Language): Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/- per Month.
- For Assistant Manager: Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- per Month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/10/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/11/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30/11/2015.
WBPSC Online Application
Eligible Candidates can apply through online for PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 at the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 28th October 2015 to 30th November 2015.
Instructions for WBPSC Online Registration:
- Log on to the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One time Registration.
- Register yourself with all necessary details.
- Note down your Login ID and Password.
- Relogin with Login ID and Password by clicking on “Log in to Your Account”.
- Click on Link for Online Application -> Apply Now.
- Fill the Application with complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take the printout of it for future reference.
To Apply online for PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015, click on below link
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for PSC West Bengal Recruitment can download the admit cards from the official website. Aspirants who have applied on or before 30th November 2015 are only eligible to Download the WBPSC Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards from the official site. Before the exam, the West Bengal Public Service Commission will release the admit cards on their official website.
WBPSC Recruitment Result 2015
After conducting the written exam/Interview, West Bengal Public Service Commission will release the Selected Candidates List on its official website. Candidates who have attended the PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 should check the results from the official website. The information about WBPSC Recruitment Results releasing dates will be announced on our website. So keep visiting our website regularly.