WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited had been published this advertisement under the notice no. WBPDCL/Recruitment/2015-2016/05 to fill 119 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Supervisor, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government jobs in West Bengal may grab this opportunity and apply for West Bengal Power Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these WBPDCL Asst Manager Jobs through West Bengal Power Development Corporation Recruitment 2016. Applicants are requested to submit their application forms in the online mode on or before the last date at www.wbpdcl.co.in. Further details like Educational Qualification, Scale of Pay, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Exam Syllabus & Pattern, etc. are given below.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited(WBPDCL):
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited(WBPDCL) is a Government of West Bengal Entreprise. The thermal power plants under WBPDCL are in Kolaghat, Bakreswar, Sagardighi, Santaldih, and Bandel. WBPDCL works under West Bengal State Electricity Board(WBSEB). West Bengal PDCL is engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal.
WBPDCL Exam Date
- Starting date for filling online application: 19/02/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 31/03/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 31/03/2016.
WBPDCL Vacancy Details – WBPDCL Asst Manager Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Operator/ Technician-Probationer: 10 posts.|
|2.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Security)||04|
|4.||Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer: 20 posts.|
|5.||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer||15|
|7.||Assistant Manager (PS) – Probationer: 40 posts.|
|8.||Assistant Manager (Civil) – Probationer||04|
|9.||Assistant Manager (HR&A) – Probationer||05|
|10.||Assistant Manager (F&A) – Probationer||15|
|12.||Assistant Teacher: 03 posts.|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSEB Recruitment 2016
The Eligibility Criteria for these WBPDCL Asst Manager jobs is mentioned in detail below. The Eligibility Criteria consists of Age Limit and Educational Qualification.
Age Limit for WB State Electricity Board Recruitment
- For posts-2 & 6, Maximum age: 35 years.
- For remaining posts, Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for SC /ST /OBC /EC /Ex-Servicemen /PWD candidates as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for WBPDCL Kolkata Recruitment
- For posts-1 to 3: Aspirants must have passed Madhyamik or Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized Board.
- For posts-4 & 5: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE.
- For post-11: Applicants must have done MBBS degree from any medical college in India recognized by the Medical Council of India, having completed 01 (one) year internship or Diploma in the relevant field.
- For remaining posts: Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
Candidates applying for these WBPDCL Asst Manager Jobs need to pay the application fee in online mode only using SBI Collect facility. The Application Fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General & OBC Categories: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ EC/ PWD/ WBPDCL Departmental candidates: Nil.
- For posts-1 to 5: Rs. 6,300/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
- For posts-6 to 11: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For post-12: Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,700/- & Rs. 4,800/-.
Selection Process for WBPDCL Recruitment 2016
The Selection process for this WBPDCL Asst Manager Apprentice Jobs released under WBPDCL Recruitment will be done as per the following process. For more details, please go through the advertisement attached below.
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Class Demonstration.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online by following the given link attached below.
Procedure for Applying online:
- Log on to the official website, i.e., www.wbpdcl.co.in
- Select HR tab available at the top of the page and then click Careers.
- Click on the advertisement for the relevant post.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Note down the unique application number obtained after submitting the form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.