AASL Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently announced for Assistant Engineer Jobs with 40 Vacancies. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can attend this recruitment drive through Interview. The Scheduled dates for Walk-in-Interview given below with Venue address. Furthermore, insights into this AASL Jobs of Asst Engineer Recruitment details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure – www.airindia.in
AASL Jobs 2016 @ airindia.in
The Airline Allied Services Limited has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Assistant Engineer Jobs in Technical services. The work seekers who are interested can participate in Air India Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Most of all these Asst Engineer vacancies provides the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of Air India Careers. Therefore, the Interested persons of AASL Assistant Engineer jobs who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Technical Posts.
AASL Notification 2016 for Assistant Engineer Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in AASL Jobs have to check the below details before they participate in Interview. Initially, one has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Announcement. Consequently, Fill the form through Online for AASL Recruitment 2016. Those who are willing to join the process for Asst Engineer Recruitment of vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions. For that, one should have B.E/ B.Tech in respective streams. The applicant determination by their execution in Interview for AASL Assistant Engineer jobs.
Therefore for detailed information about Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Govt Jobs in any States can check for job details in recruitment.guru website. So, this Airline Allied Services Limited Asst Engineer jobs Notification probably helps you.
AASL Job openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in AASL Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to work for Central Govt Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in Air India follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Airline Allied Services Limited.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Total No of Vacancies: 40.
Mode of Recruitment: Walk-In-Interview.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy in Assistant Engineer Posts 2016
The Applicants should check the details of Asst Engineer jobs because it will help them while filling the application form. Furthermore, details see the official notification provided below. One can check latest Employment News since we provided other latest Govt Jobs in recruitment.guru website. Therefore Check the vacancies of AASL Jobs provided below.
Name of the Post
|Assistant Engineer Technical Services||21||10||06||03|
|Overall Vacancies||40 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Services Ltd Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016
Candidates can also Check other Indian air force jobs. Due to provided vacancy details, one can fill the vacancies after checking eligibility requirements. Therefore the candidates before they take part in the process must check whether they meet all the AASL Recruitment 2016. The Asst Engineer Vacancies eligibility criteria provided below.
Age Limit for Airline Allied Services Limited:
First of all the candidates who are planning to attend interview for Asst Engineer Jobs must have the age limit requirements according to the AASL Notification 2016 as follows:
- The Upper Age Limit i.e, the maximum age should be 35 years.
- The age relaxable for Five years for SC/ ST, Three years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification for Air India AASL Recruitment:
Aspirants interested to participate for AASL Asst Engineer jobs must have following requirements:
- Must Possess B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Instrumentation/ Aerospace Engineer/ Electronics & Telecom from the recognized Institute.
- Three years Mandatory Experience.
Application Fee for Asst Engineer Vacancies
The applicants of Assistant Engineer jobs no need to application fee for Airline Allied Services Limited jobs.
AASL Recruitment 2016 – Latest Central Govt Jobs
Selection Process for AASL Jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in AASL Assistant Engineer jobs will undergo the selection process by Interview.
Pay Scale of Airline India jobs:
If the candidates got selected in this AASL Jobs of Technical services then, the salary would be as follows:
- The Salary for AASL Asst Engineer jobs is Rs. 50,000.
How to apply for AASL Asst Engineer Vacancies 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Air India Assistant Engineer jobs of Technical services and, for application, follow the below provided steps for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.airindia.in
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Directly use the link provided below for AASL Jobs Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the Documents, certificates ready as per AASL Notification.
- Hence Carefully fills the application form with required information and submit the form at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Bring all the certificates along with you as mentioned in notification to Interview.
- Attend to the Walk-In-Interview process at given Address.
Interview Venue Address:
Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Old Lufthansa Hanger Building,
Adjacent to Office of E.D (N.R), Air India Ltd.
Terminal –I, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110 037.
Tel. No. 25672735, 25675793.
- The Schedules Dates for Walk-In-Interview: 13/10/2016, 14/10/2016, and 15/10/2016.
Therefore AASL Jobs Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016 application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the official notification in which given below.
Download Airline Allied Services Limited Asst Engg Jobs Notification 2016
Follow our Website for latest updates on AASL Recruitment 2016
AASL Notification has recently published for Co-Pilot posts with 69 Vacancies. All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Offline. The Advertisement about AASL Recruitment released on 2nd August. The Aspirants who planned to apply for AASL Jobs can get their required information here. The closing date for application submission to mentioned address will be on 22nd August. The applicant determination for Co-Pilot of Airline Allied Services Limited jobs by their execution in Psychometric Test & Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). For more insights about this recruitment like vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates available here. – airindia.in
AASL Jobs Notification 2016 for 69 Vacancies @airindia.in
Airline Allied Services Limited has issued an employment notification for filling 69 vacancies all over India based on AASL Requirement. The work seekers who are interested in these jobs can participate in AASL Recruitment procedure. The aspirants have to send the dully filled application form along with self-attested documents as mentioned in AASL Notification. For that, the candidate has to download the notification for reference and Instructions to apply. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these AASL Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The applicants should have passed 10+2 along with Technical/Licence Qualification. The age limit will be 45 years and relaxation details according to the reservation categories which shown below in detail. The eligible candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 3000/- for General/ Un-Reserved Candidates.
Air India Careers
The Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) provides support services to Indian Airlines such as air transport services and manage airplane purchase, lease and sale transactions. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the AASL Jobs Vacancies. The candidates who are desired to utilize have to apply through authority site of Air India and send the filled form to given location along with relevant documents at the very last date. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Co-Pilot posts can grab this excellent opportunity. For further details about Air India Recruitment of AASL, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
AASL Job Openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in AASL Jobs can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for latest Central Government jobs in Air India jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Airline Allied Services Limited
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Total No of Vacancies: 69 posts.
Job Postings: Delhi / Kolkata / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Bhopal.
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government jobs
AASL Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply for Indian air force jobs, have to check the AASL Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Co-Pilot (P2)||69 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Services Limited
The work seekers of employment in Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for Air India AASL Recruitment:
- The age limit for Co-Pilot in AASL Requirement should have maximum 45 years
- The age relaxation will be 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation according to govt rules.
Qualification for Airline Allied Services Limited:
- The candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Technical/Licence Qualification: Individuals should have Current valid CPL, Valid ATR Endorsement with IR, Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate and Current FRTO issued by DGCA, IR Endorsement for CPL, Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India, Valid ELP.
- Applicants should possess Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of the application to be attached.
- Refer notification for detailed post qualification details.
Pay Scale in Air India Careers:
- The aspirants who selected for Air India Recruitment will be given a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Work seekers selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying.
AASL Recruitment 2016
Selection Process in Airline India jobs:
The Eligible candidates applied for Air India Recruitment of Airline Allied Services Limited will undergo selection process through the following procedure:
- Psychometric Test
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
How to apply for Co-Pilot Posts of AASL Recruitment
The Eligible job seekers of AASL Jobs can apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for AASL Official website airindia.in. (OR)
- Directly click on the links given below for Notification and Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification provided below
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Co-Pilot jobs.
- Take hard copies of notification along with application form attached to it.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Attest all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Send this Application and documents to the below mentioned address
Alliance Air Personnel Department
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
New Delhi – 110037
- The Advertisement Released date: 02/08/2016.
- The closing date for application form submission: 22/08/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.