Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Notification out for 315 Apprenticeship Training Jobs. The Interested and Eligible Aspirants has to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs before the last date i.e. 14th October 2016. The Candidates has to download the application for this Navy Jobs from the below available link. Check the detailed Notification here.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Apply 315 Apprentice Jobs
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Notification was recently released in the month of September to fill 315 Vacancies of Apprenticeship Training Posts. Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued this Notification to fill the ITI qualified Candidates in the Dockyard Apprentice School. Candidates searching for the latest Govt Jobs has to grab this opportunity. The Selected Applicants will get the Stipend as per the rules and regulations of the Government. The Contenders applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 must fill the application in detail and send to the mentioned address in the Notification. The Minimum Age required to apply for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs are 13 years. The Competitors can also check the Notification from official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Applicants must complete Matric with ITI and Minimum Physical Standards as per the Notification. The Aspirants may also check the latest Employment News for more information. The Selection Process for this Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 is Written Test, Medical Examination, Interview. The Candidates must prepare well for the Exam as the Competition is high. Aspirants can check the Vacancies in each Trade mentioned below. The List of Documents to be attached along with the application is clearly available here. Remaining Details for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs i.e. Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc are explained below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Training.
Total Vacancies: 315 Posts.
Trade wise Vacancy Details
One Year Training:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Instrument Mechanic||10 Posts|
|4.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10 Posts|
|5.||Refrigerator and Air Conditioning Mechanic||10 Posts|
|7.||Welder (Gas & Elect)||15 Posts|
|8.||Painter (General)||10 Posts|
|9.||Mason (BC)||15 Posts|
|11.||Pattern Maker||10 Posts|
Two Year Training:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Mechanic (Diesel)||25 Posts|
|2.||Foundry Man||05 Posts|
|3.||Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft)||15 Posts|
|4.||Power Electrician||15 Posts|
|5.||Shipwright Steel||15 Posts|
|7.||Pipe Fitter||15 Posts|
|8.||Rigger (Heavy Industries)||10 Posts|
|9.||Sheet Metal Worker||10 Posts|
|10.||Crane Operator (Overhead SI)||10 Posts|
|11.||Shipwright Wood||15 Posts|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria – www.indiannavy.nic.in
The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Mumbai Naval Dockyard Jobs has to satisfy the below Eligibility Conditions as per the Notification.
Educational Qualification for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs
- Applicants must pass Matric or X Std with minimum Pass Marks and pass the ITI Exam in the relevant Trade from recognized Institute/ Board.
Aspirants applying for this Apprentice Jobs released by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai should attain the age limit as below.
- Minimum age: 13 years.
- Maximum age: 20 years.
- The Candidates born between 01st April 1996 to 31st March 2003 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxations are applicable for various categories as per the rules of the Government
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training.
No of posts: 315 Vacancies.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Job Category: Indian Navy Jobs.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14/10/2016.
- Date of Written Examination: Last Week of December 2016.
- Medical Examination/Interview: February 2017.
- Starting Date for Training: 03/04/2017.
Mumbai Dockyard Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for these Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Medical Test.
Stipend: The Contenders Selected for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs will get the Pay Band as per the rules of the Government.
Application form for these Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs is available on our site. Download the Application from the below available link for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016. Send the duly filled application along with the relevant documents to the below address.
How to apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Application from the below available link.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent Passport size Photograph on the application.
- Send the application with the relevant documents to the below available address through Ordinary Post. The Application through Speed Post or Registered Post will be rejected.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application:
- Self Attested Copies of 10th Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of ITI Marks Sheets.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate for Disability.
- Five Passport Size Photographs.
- Character Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Attested Copy of Aadhar and PAN Card which is Compulsory.
PO Box No. 10035 GPO,
Mumbai – 400 001.