AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 28 posts. The Closing date for submission of online application is 25th September 2016. Get complete details of AP Police Jobs, AP Police SI Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board had been published this advertisement under the notice no. Rc. No. 244 / R&T/ Rect.1/2016. AP Police Recruitment 2016 notification was issued to fill the vacancies of SI & ASI posts in the communications and Finger Print Bureau department. Aspirants who were looking for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to these AP Police SI ASI Jobs on or before the last date. The Closing date for submission of the Online application is 25/09/2016. As the APSLPRB is one of the recognised boards of the Andhra Pradesh state, the competition for these posts is also high. So, I advise you to don’t waste your time and avoid the last minute rush.
Applicants may also check the official website, i.e., www.appolice.gov.in for more details regarding the Andhra Police SI Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like AP Police Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
AP Police Vacancy Details
The post wise vacancy details of AP Police SI Jobs are as follows.
|S.no.||Post Code No.||Name of the Post||Department Name||No. of Posts|
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police
|2.||17||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector of Police
(Men & Women)
|Finger Print Bureau||13|
Eligibility Criteria of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for AP Police Jobs
- For Sub Inspector: Candidates must have done Diploma or B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialisation in Computer Engineering or 3 years degree in B.Sc. Electronics or a qualification approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- For Asst Sub Inspector: Aspirants must have completed degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology from any Institute recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit for Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for BC/ SC/ ST categories upto a maximum of 5 years.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in or recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Name of the Post: SI & ASI posts.
No. of posts: 28.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: State Government.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these AP Police SI ASI Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Selection Test.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Final Written Exam.
- Starting date for filling online application: 01/09/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 25/09/2016.
Application Fee: Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016 according to their category as follows. The fee should be credited in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh by mentioning the advt no. Candidates need to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online centres to pay the prescribed Registration fee by providing his/ her Basic personal details and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent.
- General (OC)/ BC candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 300/-.
- For Sub Inspector: Rs. 28,940 to Rs. 78,910/-.
- For Asst Sub Inspector: Rs. 23,100 to Rs. 67,990/-.
AP Police Online Application for SI ASI Posts @ www.appolice.gov.in
Application form for these AP Police SI Jobs released under Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for these Andhra Police Jobs will be active from 1st September 2016. Kindly open the Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit the Online Application is 25th September 2016. Applications for this APSLPRB Recruitment submitted after 5.00 p.m. of 25/09/2016 will not be accepted. So better send the form before the due date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for AP Police SI ASI online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment according to your category.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for AP Police Jobs, Click on the below link.