Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Arunachal Pradesh Police Department had been published this advertisement under the notice no. PHQ/PER-90/2013 to fill 82 vacancies of Constable, SI, Head Constable, and other posts under Sports Quota against the Civil Service. Applicants who were searching for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Sports Quota jobs for Tirap, Changlang, and Longding districts through Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may also check the official website www.arunpol.nic.in for more details regarding the Arunachal Police Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 18th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Arunachal Pradesh Civil Police Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Arunachal Police Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Arunachal Pradesh Civil Police Recruitment
|Post Name||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|SI||20 years||25 years|
|HC(T)||18 years||24 years|
|CT(GD)||17 years||21 years|
|CT(Driver) & Follower Staff||18 years||28 years|
|Age relaxation of 10 years is applicable for APST Meritorious Sportsperson.|
Educational Qualification for Arunpol Recruitment
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates must have completed Graduation from any recognized University.
- HC(Telecom) & Constable(GD): Aspirants must have passed 10th Class from a recognized Government Institution or Board with English, Maths & General Science as main subjects.
- Follower Staff: Candidates must have passed 8th class from any recognized Institution.
- Constable(Driver): Applicants must have completed the 8th class with a valid driving license of LMV and at least 3 years driving experience.
NOTE: Click the link for more Police Jobs.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Name of the Post: Sports Quota Posts.
No of posts: 82.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh.
Examination Centre: 1st AAPBn Ground, Chimpu, Itanagar.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Scrutiny of Documents.
- Physical Standard test.
- Physical Endurance/ Efficiency test.
- Written exam.
- Merit list.
- Medical Examination.
- Closing date for sending the application form: 18/02/2016 up to 4.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Treasury Challan drawn in the favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E) PHQ Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Sub-Inspector post: Rs. 15/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 10/-.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form
Application form for this Constable, Sub-Inspector, and other posts under sports quota against Civil Police released under Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. The closing date for sending the application form is 18th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Make fee payment through Treasury challan.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the Police Head Quarters of the Arunachal Pradesh before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Caste/ Tribe Certificate.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Medical Achievement Certificate.
- 4 recent passport size photographs with a sign on the reverse of it.
- Treasury Challan.