Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Maharashtra State Police Department had been published this advertisement to fill 224 vacancies of Constable Posts for Nagpur city. Aspirants who were searching for Police Jobs may apply for these posts released under Maharastra Police Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Constable jobs through Nagpur Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.nagpurpolice.info or www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in for more details regarding the Maha Police Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available from 3rd February 2016 to 18th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Maha Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Maha Police Constable Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Maharashtra Police State Department.
Educational Qualification for Nagpur Police Dept Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University.
NOTE: Click the link for more Police Jobs in India.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Police Department.
Official Website: www.nagpurpolice.info or www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of the Post: Constable Posts.
No of posts: 224.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Physical Standard test.
- Medical Examination.
- Starting date for sending the application form: 03/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 18/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 22/02/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016 must pay the application fee through online or offline mode. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Open category: Rs. 320/-.
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 170/-.
Nagpur Police Online Application – www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Application form for this Constable posts released under Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to click on New Registration tab for those who have not registered yet. The link for applying online was already activated on 3rd February 2016. Applicants need to select Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 18th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on new registration for unregistered candidates.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Nagpur Police Syllabus
Aspirants who have applied for this Constable jobs will be waiting for the updates of Nagpur Police Syllabus, Nagpur Police Constable Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016. The direct link for Maharashtra Police Constable Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.
Nagpur Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Maharashtra State Police Department will release the results of Nagpur Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this Constable posts for the Nagpur city can check the official site for results. The complete details of Maha Police results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.