Are you searching for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Question Papers? Here we are providing the 29th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions with answers for your convenience. Check 2nd Shift SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of 29th August 2016 here. The Candidates attending for SSC CGL Exam may check the SSC Phase I exam Questions with solutions of the 29th AUG 2016 SSC Examination.
29th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission is Conducting the Combine Graduate Level examination Online. The SSC CGL 2nd Phase exam starts from 27th August 2016 to 11th September. To get the perfect score in SSC CGL exam, relying on previous papers for preparation is the best strategies. For this SSC exam, we are providing the SSC CGL Asked Questions of 29th August which completes your preparation correctly. The SSC Jobs are one of the secured jobs offered by the Government. Just Qualifying fo this examination can make your future peaceful without any worries.
Many candidates are attended for SSC CGL Tier I online Examination. The applicants who have attended for this Online exam are also searching for 29th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift (4.15 PM to 05.30 PM). The SSC released CGL Admit card to the eligible candidates. The applicants can download the SSC CGL admit card for attending the Online examination. Here We are providing the complete information regarding SSC CGL 1 Shift exam here. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL notification in the month of February 2016. There are approximately 34,000 vacancies under this SSC CGL Recruitment 2016.
SSC Combined Graduate Level 29/08 Exam Questions & Answers
The applicants who have attended for this Online exam are also searching for SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift (4.15 PM to 05.30 PM ). The SSC released CGL Admit card to the eligible candidates. The applicants can download the SSC CGL admit card for attending the Online examination. Here We are providing the complete information regarding SSC CGL 1 Shift exam here.
The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL notification in the month of February 2016.There are approximately 34,000 vacancies under this SSC CGL Recruitment 2016. The Candidates who are searching for SSC Jobs can receive this notification as a golden opportunity. Aspirants who applied for SSC CGL recruitment have prepared well for the exam to get the perfect score. Here we provide the SSC CGL 2nd session questions for reference purpose to the applicants. For more information, regarding the 29th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift, Check the following section.
Staff Selection Commission – www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission is shortly known as SSC, Headquartered in New Delhi, India. The Official Website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in. This SSC Board conducts recruitment drive to select talented candidates to fill various positions. Many Candidates aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board frequently releases notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC issued an advertisement for the SSC CGL 2016 Exam (Combined Graduate Level). Eligible candidates can apply on ssconline2.gov.in on or before the last Date. The candidates need to prepare hard to get Cut off Marks in SSC CGL Exam 2016 since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, start your preparation by following the SSC CGL Question Papers.
SSC CGL After Noon Shift Exam Details @ www.ssc.nic.in
The candidates should report before an half an hour to the Examination time. Check the complete Exam details of SSC Combined Graduate Level I Phase in the following section.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Govt Jobs.
Exam Name: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: Approximately 34000 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
Exam Date: 27th August 2016 to 11th August 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Dates:
SSC CGL 2016 Important Exam Dates
|1.||Application Registration Starting date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Tier-I Closing Date||10th March 2016|
|3.||Tier-II Closing Date||14th March 2016|
|4.||Trier I Examination Date||27th August 2016|
The candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings here.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Morning Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
29th Aug SSC CGL Asked Questions for Morning Shift Exam
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I General Awareness Asked Questions of 29th August 2016
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha?
- The boiling point of water depends on?
- The dispute over Siachen is between which two countries?
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- Central government accounts, Local bodies, Government, run companies?
- Which monument is called dream of stones?
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
Some More SSC CGL Asked questions
- Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team?
Ans. Anil Kumble
- When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
- First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans. Sucheta Kriplani
- Another name of World Bank?
Ans. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- Mission Indradhanush is related to?
- Playing it my way autobiography of?
Ans. Sachin Tendulkar
- Why planets do not twinkle?
Ans. They are closer to earth
- Punjab draws water into canals from which river?
Ans. Sutlej River
- What is the purest form of Carbon?
- When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is called?
Ans. Budget deficit
- First Indian to win Oscar award?
Ans. Bhanu Athaiya
- Silkworms eat which leaves?
Ans. Mulberry leaves
- What is the product formed when Sodium bicarbonate was heated?
- Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as
- Properties of x-ray?
1. First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh – Sucheta Kriplani
2. Another name of World Bank – International Bank for Reconstruction and Development(IBRD)
3. Mission Indradhanush is related to –
4. When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
5. Playing it my way autobiography of – Sachin Tendulkar
6. Coach of Indian cricket team – Anil Kumble
7. Why planets do not twinkle – because they are closer to earth, and thus appear larger in our sky, as tiny disks instead of pinpoints.
8. Silkworms eat which leaves – mulberry leaves
9. Punjab draws water into canals from which river – Sutlej river
10. Properties of x-ray –
11. What is the purest form of Carbon – Anthracite
12. What is the product formed when Sodium bicarbonate was heated –
13. Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as –
14. When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is called – Budget deficit
15. First Indian to receive special honorary Oscar award – Satyajit Ray
SSC CGL Quant questions
- if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1 3.1..8…27…343…441..729, see the wrong no. In the series.
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question questions
Get 29th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions for Evening Shif.
- When did Kakori hand happen?
- What is the Lok Sabha meeting the minimum requirement of assembly members?
- CAG does not the financial enquiry from following.
- Bubbles from which liquid formed due to.
- In Which desert we can found gold mostly.
- The population is counted 1000 m per females.
- Which is the Maximum education per cent Mizoram Maharashtra Punjab?
- What is the reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- What is the zeolite?
- Where is the Siachen…….
SSC CGL 29/08 Morning Slot Exam Analysis
The candidates can also check SSC CGL Morning shift / Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long time waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Exam is over. The Second Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination is conducted from 10:00 am to 11:15 am August 29, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centres across the country. The SSC CGL Tier I Exam paper have four parts: Reasoning & General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Knowledge. Most of the aspirants say that SSC CGL exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The candidates who attended for the exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the candidates stated that General Knowledge was bit tough compared to other topics.
|General Awareness||Moderate- Difficult||12-15|