6th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 are available here. Here we are giving the 6th September SSC CGL Tire 1 Asked Questions with answers for your convenience. Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of 6th Sept 2016 for all shifts here. The Candidates attending for SSC CGL Exam may check the SSC Phase I exam Questions with solutions of the 6th September 2016 SSC Examination. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Tire I was conducted by the staff selection commission on 6th September 2016. Recruitment.guru provides the SSC CGL 6th September Asked Questions along with answers for your convenience.
6th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions
SSC has decided to conduct the Combine Graduate Level 2016 examination in Online mode. The SSC CGL exam scheduled from 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. You have to attempt the exam well to get the good marks. We provide the SSC CGL Syllabus & Previous Exam Papers along with Cut off marks for SSC CGL 2016 exam. We provided the 6th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions of the 1st shift to get an idea about the SSC CGL Exam 2016. The SSC Jobs comes under the central govt jobs. Some of the 6th September SSC CGL 3rd Shift Asked Questions will repeat from the previous year’s question papers & previous shifts.
Many Candidates attended for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I online Exam. The Aspirants who attended for SSC CGL Online exam on 6th Sept are searching for 2nd Sept SSC CGL 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Asked Questions (1st shift (Morning Shift) 10.00 AM to 11.15 AM). The Staff Selection Commission dispatched the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket to the candidates who completed the Application form completely. The candidates may download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 to take the SSC CGL Online examination. We are providing the SSC CGL Tier I Exam complete information for all the shifts. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2016 notification on February month for approximately 34,000 posts released under SSC CGL Recruitment notification 2016. The Interested aspirants who are looking for 6th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Prelims exam can check this post.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions & Answers 6th Sept 2016
The candidates who taken the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam are curiously looking for 1st, 2nd Shift & 3rd shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 6th Sept ( from 01.15 PM – 02.30 PM). The SSC issued the Staff Selection Commission CGL call letter to the efficient people. The Candidates can check the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket for taking the SSC CGL Online exam. We are giving the full details regarding the 6th Sept SSC CGL Asked questions here.
The Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC CGL 2016 notification February month. Nearly the Approximately 34,000 jobs under the SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The Aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Jobs should check the notification. It is the best opportunity to the all the aspirants. Candidates who applied for the Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment have prepared well for the exam to get the perfect score. Here we provide the SSC CGL 2nd session questions for reference purpose to the applicants. For more information, regarding the 3rd Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions, Check the following section.
Staff Selection Commission Tier I Exam Asked Questions
The Staff Selection Commission is also knowns as SSC Headquartered in New Delhi, India. The official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission Board conducts a recruitment drive to select enthusiastic candidates to fill various jobs. A vast number of candidates aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board regularly issues notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC issued an advertisement for the SSC CGL 2016 Exam (Combined Graduate Level). Eligible candidates can apply on ssconline2.gov.in on or before the due date. The candidates need to prepare hard to get Cut off Marks in SSC CGL Exam 2016 since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, start your preparation by following the SSC CGL Question Papers.
SSC CGL Morning Shift Question & Answers 2016 – www.ssc.nic.in
The aspirants should report before an half an hour to the Examination time. Check the complete details of SSC Combined Graduate Level I Phase Exam in the following section.
Organisation Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Various Government Jobs.
Name of the Examination: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination.
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
Number of Vacancies: Approximately 34,000 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date: 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Important Dates
|1.||Application Registration Commencement date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Closing Date of Tier-I Registration||10th March 2016|
|3.||Closing Date for Tier-II Registration||16th March 2016|
|4.||Tier I Examination Dates||27th August to 11th September 2016|
Here you can also check the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings.
Staff Selection Commission CGL All Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
SSC CGL 6th September Asked Questions for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts Exam
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I Asked Questions of 6th Sept 2016.
1. Who is the Wimbledon Cup 2016 winner?
Ans: Andy Murry
2. In Rio Olympics P.V. Sandhu defeated Wang Zhuan of which country player?
3. Meibomian glands are present in?
4. Which of the following is the Water-Soluble Vitamin?
Ans: Vitamin B
5. Under-water metro in which country?
6. Except for the CO2 which is a greenhouse gas?
7. What is a Greenhouse?
Ans: A glass building in which plants that need protection from cold weather are grown
8. Skoda company belongs to which country?
Ans: Czech Republic
9. Satriya is a dance of which state?
10. Kyoto protocol related to?
Ans: To control emission of greenhouse gases and Ozone depletion causes
11. Mahatma Gandhi Magazine in Africa?
Ans: Indian opinion
12. General Dier was killed by?
Ans: Uddham Singh
13. Did Granite transform to?
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination of all Slots
Get 6th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift.
1. First Indian in British House Commons?
Ans: Mr Dadabhai Naoroji
2. Which of the following joints bones and muscles?
3. Bhakra Nangal Dam on which river?
4. Wind blowing in one direction over rocks makes?
5. Great Wall of China is constructed in which regime?
Ans: Qin Shi Huangdi
6. Where is Chabahar?
7. Many solar cells connected?
Ans: Soar panel
8. First Post Office ATM is in?
9. Does sphygmometer measure pressure in which part?
Ans: Blood pressure
10. Is Wheeler island in?
11. Dipa Karmakar related to which sport?
12. If the budget proposal was rejected in the state assembly then?
13. Commercially utilised energy resource?
Ans: Natural Gas
14. Indian Nationality is given by which department?
SSC CGL 6th Sept Evening Shift Exam Analysis
The candidates can also check SSC CGL Morning shift/ Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I First Shift Exam is over. The Second Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination is conducted from 1:15 pm to 02:30 pm August 6th, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centres across the country. The 6th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions have four parts: Reasoning and General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and GK papers. Most of the candidates say that SSC CGL Tier I exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The aspirants who attended for the exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the aspirants stated that General Knowledge was bit tough compared to other topics.
SSC CGL Asked Questions 3rd shift 6th Sept
Meanwhile check the SSC CGL Asked Questions of 6th September 2016, First/ Second/ Third Shifts.
1. Longest railway lines in the world connect which two places?
2. What is the theme of Rio Olympics,2016?
Ans: World Peace and Environment
3. How is the Lok Sabha Speaker removed in India?
Ans: By voting ( More than 50% is required)
4. On 7th May 2015, the Parliament of India has passed the 119th constitutional amendment Bill 2013, which now after the assent of the President will enter into the statute book (as Constitution 100th Amendment Act 2015) is related to?
Ans: India and Bangladesh share a 4,096 km land boundary covering West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya and Mizoram.
5. What constitutes sedition, under the Indian Penal Code?
Ans: Section 124-A
6. What proteins are present in milk?
7. Goitre disease is caused due to deficiency of which minerals?
8. In Weil’s Disease, the affected organ is?
9. Quit India movement is started in which city by Mahatma Gandhi?
10. Shearer Award for which games?
11. Which country wins the Hockey World Cup, 2016?
We will update more questions…..