IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review for IBPS RRB Clerk Exam are Updated here. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exams were started. IBPS RRB is Conducting Assistant Exam today, i.e., 26th September 2015. Morning Session is already over and here is the information for IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review Morning Shift. We are providing IBPS RRB Clerk 26th Sep Morning Shift Exam Question Paper & IBPS RRB Office Assistant 26th Sep Exam Answer Key for Morning Shift. Candidates who wrote the Exam in Morning Shift are eagerly looking for the Questions Asked in 26th September. IBPS RRB Clerk Exam and also seeking for the IBPS RRB Clerk Review and Expected Cut off Marks for IBPS RRB Assistant 26th Sep Exam. For them here we are providing IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review (Morning Shift).
IBPS RRB Clerk 26th Sep Morng Shift Review
People who are attempt an exam on 26th September Morning Shift are Bit HAPPY. Because the Question from all topics are quite Easy and Moderate. Good attempt in today’s morning shift exam is between 140-150. Overall the paper was easy to moderate. Candidates who prepared well for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam can easily attempt the Questions in today’s paper.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 26th September Morning Shift Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB Clerk 26th September Morning Shift overall exam was Easy, and many students have attempted well. Candidates who are seeking for the IBPS RRB 26th Sep Office Assistant Exam Morning Shift Asked Questions and Answer Key can download directly from here. IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment.guru is providing IBPS RRB Clerk 26th Sep Morning Shift Exam Analysis. IBPS RRB Clerk review will be helpful to Analyse the candidates performance in the Exam & Expected Sectional Cut Off and Overall Cut off.
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Assistant Exam Analysis(Morning Shift)
|Total Marks||Difficulty Level||Attempts to be
|Time given as
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||Difficult||23-25||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||Moderate||29-31||10 minutes|
|English/ Hindi||40||40||Easy /Moderate||27-29||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||Easy||34-36||10 minutes|
IBPS RRB MTS Exam Analysis (IBPS RRB 26th Sep Morning Shift)
Download IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Analysis
Huge Competition will be there in this year. By gods grace IBPS RRB Assistant 26th Sep Moening Shift exam is Moderate, Aspirants who prepared well were Satisfied with their performance.
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review: Reasoning
- Reasoning section was of easy to moderate level. There were questions on following topics:
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Linear Arrangement (people facing North and South)||5|
|Miscellaneous- Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense, etc.||10|
Overall Good Attempt in this section was 29 – 30.
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review: English Language
- Talking about the English section was of easy to moderate difficulty level. Hindi Section was of Easy to Moderate difficulty level.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Fill in the Blanks||5|
The good overall attempt in this section is 27 – 29.
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review: Quantitative Aptitude(Numerical Ability)
- Moderate & Calculative
The details of the section are as follows:
|Topic||Number of Questions (Approx)|
|Data Interpretation – 1 set||5|
- Miscellaneous questions include – Boat & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, Average, Ratio, Profit & Share, Percentage, LCM, HCF
- Overall Good Attempt in this section was 23 – 25.
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review: General Awareness:
- General Awareness Section was of moderate level.
- The difficulty level of this section was dependent on your knowledge about current affairs.
- some random GK Questions which students faced difficulty doing. Although students have managed to get some good questions out of it and those who were well versed with the current affairs have done good.
- Good Attempt in this section would be 29 – 31.
IBPS RRB 26th Sep Review: Computer Section:
- This section was easiest among all the section.
- The questions asked in this section were on computer basics, the internet, text formatting of paragraphs, Computer shortcuts.
- There were questions about file transfer, web search, E-mail, Input-Output Devices, Application Software, Memory, Software, Hardware, etc.
An overall good attempt in this section was 24 – 36.
Finally this was the typical, IBPS RRB Assistant paper and the questions were very much similar. When compared to other exams IBPS RRB Clerk 26th Sep Exam were Easy. Expected Attempted Questions are 140-150.