IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Review 2015
IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Review for 19th September 2015 Exam are Updated here. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exams were started from last week onwords. IBPS RRB is Conducting Assistant Exam today, i.e., 19th September 2015. Morning Session is already over and here is the analysis of IBPS RRB Assistant 2015 19th September Evening Shift Paper along with Expected Cutoff. Candidates who wrote the Exam in Afternoon Session are eagerly looking for the Questions Asked in 19th September. IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Exam and also seeking for the IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Review and Expected Cut off Marks for IBPS RRB Assistant 19th Sep Eveng Shift. For them here we are providing IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Review (19th September Morning Shift) & IBPS RRB Clerk 19th September Evening Shift Review.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 19th September Evening Shift Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB Assistant Exam 19th September Evening Shift overall exam was Moderate, and many students have attempted well. Compared to morning shift evening shift is bit moderate. But people who prepared well are very happy. Candidates who are seeking for the IBPS RRB 19th Sep Office Assistant Exam Morning Shift Asked Questions and Answer Key can download Directly from here. recruitment.guru is providing IBPS RRB Assistant Exam 19th Sep Evening Shift Exam Analysis. IBPS RRB Assistant Exam review will be helpful to Analyse the candidates performance in the Exam & Expected Sectional Cut Off and Overall Cut off.
IBPS RRB 19th Sep Assistant Exam Analysis(Evening Shift)
|Total Marks||Difficulty Level||Attempts to be
|Time given as
|Reasoning||40||50||Easy to Moderate||25-27||33 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||Difficult||21-23||40 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||Moderate||27-29||10 minutes|
|English/ Hindi||40||40||Easy /Moderate||26-28||27 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||Easy||33-35||10 minutes|
IBPS RRB MTS Exam Analysis (IBPS RRB 19th Sep 2nd Shift)
Download IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Review for 19th Sep After noon Session:
Huge Competition will be there in this year. By gods grace IBPS RRB Assistant 19th Sep Evening Shift exam is Easy & Moderate, Aspirants who prepared well were Satisfied with their performance.
- Moderate & Time Taking
- Reasoning section was of easy to moderate level. There were questions on following topics:
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Linear Arrangement (people facing North and South)||5|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||5|
|Coding & Decoding||5|
|Miscellaneous Questions (Blood Relation, Directions, Ranking, etc.)||10|
Overall Good Attempt in this section was 28 – 30.
- Talking about the English section was of easy to moderate difficulty level. Hindi Section was of Easy to Moderate difficulty level.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Fill in the Blanks||5|
The good overall attempt in this section is 28 – 30.
Quantitative Aptitude(Numerical Ability)
- Difficult & Time taken
The details of the section are as follows:
|Topic||Number of Questions (Approx)|
|Profit & Loss, SI, CI, Speed,Distance, Time, Ages etc.||15|
|Data Interpretation – 1 set||5|
- Miscellaneous questions include – Boat & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, Average, Ratio, Profit & Share, Percentage, LCM, HCF
- Overall Good Attempt in this section was 23 – 26.
Ibps RRB Assistant Exam review 19th Sep 2nd Shift: General Awareness:
- General Awareness Section was of moderate level.
- The difficulty level of this section was dependent on your knowledge about current affairs.
- There are various questions on the current affairs from last six months.
- Good Attempt in this section would be 28 – 32.
Ibps RRB Assistant Exam review Evng Session: Computer Section:
- This section was easiest among all the section.
- The questions asked in this section were on computer basics, the internet, text formatting of paragraphs, Computer shortcuts.
- There were questions about file transfer, web search, E-mail, Input-Output Devices, Application Software, Memory, Software, Hardware, etc.
An overall good attempt in this section was 30 – 35.
Finally this was the typical, IBPS RRB Assistant paper and the questions were very much similar.
IBPS RRB Clerk 19th Sep Expected Cut off
IBPS RRB Clerk exam have a Sectional Cut off. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cut off is based on Category wise and highest score in the exam.