JNTUK Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material
JNTUK Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material are available here. JNTU Kakinada is conducting Mid Examinations for First Year Students. Btech first year students don’t know how to prepare for the Mid Exams and they might also don’t have refference Material. For them recruitment.guru is providing JNTUK Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material for First 3 units. Candidates who are seeking for the Chemistry Material and for Btech Chemistry books can download the JNTUK Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material Directly from here.
JNTU is known as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. In older days it is called as The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam. It was establishment in 1946. Now its campus is situated in 110 acres. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations. This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. At starting it was affiliated to Andhra University. It become autonomous in the year of 2003.
Jntuk Btech Chemistry Material
Btech First Students don’t know how to prepare for the Exam. So we are providing the complete information regarding JNTUK like: Jntuk Mid Exam Online Bits, Jntuk Mid Exam important Question for Each and Every Subject, JNTUK R13 Syllabus for all Subject, Jntuk Semester Time Table, Jntuk Semester All in one for All Subjects and JNTUK Results. Candidates who are Seeking for this Stuff can get each and every thing from Jntuk recruitment.guru.
JNTUK R13 Chemistry Notes pdf Free
Jntuk Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material: Here we are providing JNTUK Chemistry Ebook for free to download. Jntuk Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material will be very useful for better preparation. Jntuk Mid Exams are easy and very useful to gain a High Score in the Semester Examinations. So Students who are Studying JNTUK Btech 1st Year must prepare well for the Mid Exams. We enclosed the 1,2,3 Chemistry Important Questions below and JNTUK Chemistry Online Bits 2015 below.
JNTUK R13 Chemistry Online Bits 2015
Jntuk R13 Chemistry Online Bits will be update shortly. Candidates who are looking for this can bookmark this site for Chemistry and other subjects online Bits. And Candidates who are preparing for the Chemistry Exam can download important Questions & Notes pdf.
Btech 1-1 R13 Chemistry Important Questions
Btech Chemistry 1st Unit Water Technology Notes & Imp Questions
- What is carbonate and non-carbonate hardness? Give various units of hardness
- Explain ion- exchange method
- Write notes on all the boiler trouble
- Write a note on (i) reverse osmosis (ii) Electro dialysis
- Explain Zeolite process
- EDTA method of estimation of hardness
- Numerical on temporary, permanent and total hardness
- Write a note on Phosphate, colloidal and Calgon conditioning of water.
- What are specifications of potable water? Write the steps involved in treatment of potable water
Btech Chemistry 2nd Unit Corrosion Notes & Imp Questions
Btech Chemistry 3rd Unit Electro Chemistry Material & Imp Questions
- Define (i) Specific conductance (ii) Equivalent conductance (iii)Molar conductance (iv) Cell constant
- Explain the construction and working of the following electrodes (i)Calomel (ii) Quinhydrone (iii) Glass electrode
- What is cathodic protection? Explain sacrificial anode and impressed current cathodic protection
- Write about concentration cells
- a) Differentiate between galvanising and tinning b) Paints and its constituents
- Discuss the effect of dilution (i)Define battery. Differentiate between primary and secondary cells.(ii)Explain the construction and working lead-acid battery
- Write about factors affecting rate of corrosion
- a) Differentiate between dry and wet corrosion b) Discuss the mechanism of wet corrosion with special reference of rusting of iron
- Write notes on (i) Galvanic corrosion (ii) Differential aeration (iii) Crevice, pitting corrosion
- Coatings by hot dipping
- Write a note on hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell and methanol-oxygen fuel cell.
- Write about electro plating of copper and electroless plating of Nickel
- Differentiate between galvanic series and electro chemical series.
Download JNTUK Btech Chemistry Material PDF
Jntuk Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material: