KMRL JE Previous Papers
KMRL JE Previous Papers are available here. The Kochi Metro Rail Limited has released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer & various other posts. The candidates who had applied for this notification are searching for KMRL Junior Engineer Previous Year Question Papers. Those aspirants can get Kochi Metro Junior Engineer Model Papers from our recruitment.guru website. You can also download the KMRL JE Sample Papers with answers for free. We have provided the KMRL JE SE Solved Papers to give proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for KMRL JE written exam. These Kochi Metro Rail Junior Engineer Practice Papers are very helpful for the candidates during their preparation for the written exam. Candidates can download KMRL JE old Papers pdf from our site. The direct link to get KMRL Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Previous Papers has given below.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding KMRL JE Recruitment, KMRL JE Syllabus, KMRL JE Exam Pattern, KMRL JE Previous Papers, KMRL JE Admit Card etc.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited is a government organization, Which is Known as KMRL. The Kochi Metro Rail Project was started by Government of Kerala on 22 December 2004. Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala. This Project is expecting to be completed by 7th June 2016. To Fasten the Construction Process, Kochi Metro Rail Limited has recently published the Recruitment notification for various posts like Train Operator/Station Controllers, Maintainers, Junior Engineers and Section Engineer Posts. The candidates who are seeking for Railway Jobs had utilized this opportunity. The applied candidates are now searching for KMRL JE SE Sample Questions & Exam Pattern. For the purpose of those candidates, we have provided the KMRL JE Sample Papers in our website.
KMRL Exam Pattern
Here we have given the Kochi Metro Rail Exam Pattern for Maintainers, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Station Controller Posts. Check the below-given tables for KMRL Exam Pattern for various Post.
KMRL JE Previous Papers & KMRL Maintainers Exam Pattern
KMRL JE Previous Papers & KMRL Exam Pattern For Junior Engineer
KMRL Section Officer Exam Pattern
KMRL JE Previous Papers & KMRL Exam Pattern for Station Operators
KMRL JE Previous Papers & Syllabus Topics
These are the subject topics for Kochi Metro Rail Limited written exam.
- Malayalam Language.
- Technical Aptitude.
KMRL JE Syllabus for Malayalam Language
KMRL JE Syllabus for Aptitude
KMRL JE Mechanical Sample Questions
- Work study is concerned with?
- Basic tool in work study is?
- What does symbol ‘O’ imply in work study?
- What does symbol ‘D’ imply in work study?
- Material handling in automobile industry is done by?
- String diagram is used when?
- Work study is most useful?
- Micromotion study is?
- In micromotion study, therblig is described by?
- The allowed time for a job equals standard time plus?
KMRL JE Electrical Sample Questions
- Power factor of a linear circuit is defined as the?
- Schokley diode is a?
- Consider Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT). Which of the following statement is correct?
- The MOSFET when used in a common-source amplifier operates in?
- An n-channel enhancement MOSFET with channel length L = 1 μm, channel width W = 8 μm and threshold voltage Vt = 0.8 V operates in the saturation region. The process transconductance parameter is 200 μA/V2. The gate-to-source voltage for a drain current of 100 μA is?
- The input and output impedances of a voltage follower based on an ideal operational amplifier are?
KMRL JE Electronics Sample Questions
- A system has poles at 0.01 Hz, 1 Hz and 80 Hz; zeros at 5 Hz, 100 Hz and 200 Hz. The approximate phase of the system-response at 20 Hz is
- A master-slave flip-flop has the characteristic that
- A parallel plate air-filled capacitor has plate area of l0-4 m2 and plate separation of 10-3 m. It is connected to a 0.5 V, 3.6 GHz source. The magnitude of the displacement current is (e0 = 1/36p x 10-9 F/m)
- The phase velocity of an electromagnetic wave propagating in a hollow metallic rectangular waveguide in the TE10 mode is
- The cascade amplifier is a multistage configuration of
- Consider a lossless antenna with a directive gain of +6dB. If 1 mW of power is fed to it the total power radiated by the antenna will be
- The bandgap of Silicon at room temperature is In a PCM system, if the code word length is increased from 6 to 8 bits, the signal to quantization noise ratio improves by the factor
- A device with input x(t) and output y(t) is characterized by: y(t) = x2(t). An FM signal with frequency deviation of 90 kHz and modulating signal bandwidth of 5 kHz is applied to this device. The bandwidth of the output signal is
- An AM signal is detected using an envelope detector The carrier frequency and modulating signal frequency are 1 MHz and 2 kHz respectively. An appropriate value for the time constant of the envelope detector is
KMRL JE Civil Sample Questions
- The performance of a specific task in CPM is known as ?
- The final technical authority of a project is ?
- Time and progress chart of a construction is also known as ?
- An invar tape is made of an alloy of ?
- The drop manholes are generally provided in sewers for ?
- The first stage of natural process of sludge digestion is ?
- Trickling filters are used to remove ?
- The danger for workers descending into a deep sewer is due to ?
- What is the detention time for the domestic septic tank ?
- Oxygen sag curve relates to ?
- The detention period for plain sedimentation tank is usually ?
KMRL JE Previous Papers for Mechanical Engineering
KMRL JE Previous Papers for Electronics Engineering
KMRL JE Previous Papers for Electrical Engineering