RBI Gr B officer Phase 2 Previous Papers
RBI Gr B officer Phase 2 Previous Papers are available here. The Reserve Bank Of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Grade B Officers. The candidates who had applied for RBI Grade B Officer Post are searching for RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers. The written exam will be conducted in two phases. The candidates who qualified in phase I have to attend for RBI Grade B Officer Phase II Exam, For those candidates who have updated the RBI Gr B Officer Phase 2 Model Papers in our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can download RBI Grade B Officer Sample Question with answers for free. We have provided RBI Grade B Officer Phase II Solved Papers to given proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for RBI Grade B Officer Phase II written exam. These RBI Grade B Phase 2 Practice Question Papers are very helpful for the candidates during their exam preparation. Applicants can also download RBI Officer Grade B Phase II Sample Papers Pdf from our website. The direct link to download RBI Gr B Officer Phase 2 Previous Papers is given below.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Syllabus, RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam Pattern, RBI Gr B officer Phase 2 Previous Papers, RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Admit Card.
Reserve Bank of India is a central banking institute in India. It controls monetary policy of Indian rupee. RBI is an apex bank in India. It provides interests to many cooperative and indigenous banks. RBI was established in 1935 & its head quarters is at Mumbai, Maharashtra.The official website of Reserve Bank of India is www.rbi.org.in. RBI releases notifications every year for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts in different departments. Various posts include RBI Assistants, Grade B officers, Junior engineers, Managers etc. The exams conducted by RBI are one of toughest exams in India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RBI. Eligible candidates who are interested in Banking Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the authorized website for further details.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase II Exam Pattern
- The exam is of conventional type i.e it consist of descriptive type of questions.
- The exam consist of 3 papers.
- Duration of each paper is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- The Paper 1 is conducted in online mode and consists of questions from English language.
- The Paper 2 & Paper 3 will be conducted offline.
- The Paper 2 consists of questions from Economic and Social Issues.
- The Paper 3 is optional subject paper. candidate can choose any subject from the 3 subjects given.
- Paper 3 consists of Questions from Finance & Management or Economics or Statistics (as chosen by the candidate).
RBI Gr B officer Phase 2 Previous Papers & Exam Pattern
Essay writing is for 40 marks
Sample Questions for Essay Writing
- Can technology bring about economic growth with social justice?
- Has the RBI succeeded in curbing inflation?
- Can we have a corruption-free sobriety?
- Has the economic balance of power tilted eastwards?
- Is social ‘net’ working a blessing or a curse?
Precis Writing is for 24 marks
Comprehension is for 16 marks
Contextual Meaning is for 4 marks
Sample Questions for Contextual Meaning
- crucial element.
- Development Considerations.
- informal sector.
- support services.
- sustained development.
- integrated approach.
Letter or Report Writing is for 20 marks
Sample Question for Letter or Report Writing
RBI had issued a Notification directing commercial banks against lending more than 80% of the value of the property for loans above Rs. 20 lakhs. The President of the Association of Real Estate Developers of India has written to RBI stating that this move does not bode well for developers as it may lead to drop in home sales. On behalf of RBI write a suitable reply to be sent to the President of the Association. Impress upon the real estate developers that the notification is aimed at curbing speculation in the market and not at affecting home sales.
- RBI Grade B Officer Grade B Sample Questions for Economic & Social Issues
- Examine the banking sector reform measures undertaken in India since 1991. Briefly describe the recent changes in RBI’s monetary policy.
- Monetary measures have failed to control inflation in India.” Explain. (b) Suggest suitable options for controlling inflation.
- Explain the measures and strategies adopted by India on the following subjects?
- Provision of Social Security.
- Foreign Direct Investment.
- What is sustainable development? What should be done to achieve it?
- What is environment management? Explain social and economic aspects of environment management.
- Do you agree with a view that public sector enterprises have played a strategic role in accelerating economic growth? Explain.
- Explain the importance of service sector and its contribution to employment in India.
- Religion continues to be an important source of identity for most people in South Asia. Discuss.
- Examine the need of secularism in our country with special reference to constitution of India.
- Is creation of smaller states the right solution to improve the quality of governance and check corruption? Discuss.
- Explain the changes in public administration in the age of globalization and liberalization.
- Caste factor is most dominant and omnipresent in Indian politics ‘. Discuss the statement with suitable illustration.
- Explain the impact of reservation policy on scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
- Impact of globalization on culture, media and technology.
- Privatization of higher education
- Role of small and medium enterprises in Indian economy.
- IMF in the changing world.
- What does the Union Budget 2003-2004 offer to the salaried employee and the common man?
- Explain briefly the salient features of the Foreign Exchange Management Act.
- Critically evaluate our country’s efforts in disinvestment in public sector undertakings.
- Discuss the role of the Reserve Bank of India in the economic development of the country.
- Regional Rural Banks.
- Role of NABARD in economic development.
- Difference between direct and indirect taxes.
- Mutual Funds
- ” Planning and Control are two sides of the same coin”. Do you agree? Why?
- Identify the skills required for a manager to be an effective leader.
- What is performance appraisal? What are its objectives?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of decentralization?