SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 27th August 1st shift is available here. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tire I was conducted by the staff selection commission on 27th Aug 2016. A Huge number of Aspirants were applied for SSC CGL Exam. Recruitment.guru provides the SSC CGL 27th AUG Asked Questions along with answers for your convenience. Get the 27th August 2016 1st Shift SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of here. The Aspirants who are attending for SSC CGL 2016 Exam can check the SSC Tire I 1st Shift exam Questions with solutions of the 27th August SSC CGL Examination.
SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 August 27th 1st Shift (Morning Shift) with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission has decided to conduct the Combine Graduate Level 2016 examination Online. The SSC CGL 1st Shift exam scheduled from 27 Aug 2016 to 11th September. To get good marks you have to prepare well. We provide the SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam papers along with cut off marks for SSC CGL 2016 exam. We provided the SSC CGL 1st shift Asked Questions 27th August to get an idea about the SSC CGL Exam 2016. The SSC Jobs comes under the central govt jobs. Some questions will repeat from the previous year’s question papers & previous shifts.
Many persons attended for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I online Exam. The Aspirants who attended for SSC CGL Online exam on 27 the August are searching for SC CGL Asked Questions 1st Shift (from Morning Shift 10.00 AM to 11.15 AM ). The Staff Selection Commission dispatched the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket to the candidates who completely fill the Application form. The Aspirants may download the SSC CGL 2016 Hall ticket to take the SSC CGL Online examination. We gave the SSC CGL Exam complete information for 1st shift. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2016 notification on February month. 34,000 vacancies released under SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The Aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Asked questions have to check this post.
27/08/2016 SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions with Answers
The candidates who taken the SSC CGL Online exam are Curiously looking for 1st Shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 27th August ( from 10.00 AM – 11.15 AM). The Staff Selection Commission issued the Staff Selection Commission CGL call letter to the efficient people. The Candidates can check the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket for taking the Staff Selection Commission Online exam. We are giving the full details regarding the SSC CGL 1 Shift Questions here.
The Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC CGL 2016 notification February month. Nearly the 34,000 jobs under the SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The Aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Jobs should check the notification. It is the best opportunity to the All aspirants. Candidates who applied for the SSC CGL recruitment have prepared well for the exam to get the perfect score. Here we provide the SSC CGL 1st session questions for reference purpose to the applicants. For more information, regarding the 27th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions 1st Shift, Check the following section.
Staff Selection Commission 1st Shift Tire I Exam questions – www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission is also knowns as SSC. its Headquarters are located in the state New Delhi, India. The SSC official website is www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Board conducts a recruitment drive to select efficient aspirants to fill various jobs. A vast number of Candidates aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board regularly issues notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC issued an advertisement for the SSC CGL 2016 Exam (Combined Graduate Level). Eligible candidates can apply on ssconline2.gov.in on or before the last Date. The candidates need to prepare hard to get Cut off Marks in SSC CGL Exam 2016 since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, start your preparation by following the SSC CGL Question Papers.
SSC CGL Morning Shift questions 2016 @ www.ssc.nic.in
The candidates should report before an half an hour to the Examination time. Check the complete Exam details of SSC Combined Graduate Level I Phase in the following section.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Govt Jobs.
Exam Name: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: Approximately 34000 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
Exam Date: 27th August 2016 to 11th August 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Dates:
SSC CGL 2016 Important Exam Dates
|1.||Application Registration Starting date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Tier-I Closing Date||10th March 2016|
|3.||Tier-II Closing Date||14th March 2016|
|4.||Trier I Examination Date||27th August 2016|
The Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings here.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Morning Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
27th Aug SSC CGL Asked Questions for Morning Shift Exam
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I General Awareness Asked Questions of 27th August 2016.
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha?
- The boiling point of water depends on?
- The dispute over Siachen is between which two countries?
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- Central government accounts, Local bodies, Government, run companies?
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
Check SSC CGL Some Mathematic questions :-
- if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1 3.1..8…27…343…441..729, see the wrong no. In the series.
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination of 1st Slot
Get 27th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions for Morning Shif.
- When did Kakori hand happen?
- What is the Lok Sabha meeting the minimum requirement of assembly members?
- CAG does not the financial enquiry from following.
- Bubbles from which liquid formed due to.
- In Which desert we can found gold mostly.
- The population counted 1000 m per females.
- Which is the Maximum education per cent Mizoram Maharashtra Punjab?
- What is the reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- What is the zeolite?
- Where is the Siachen…….
SSC CGL 27th August Morning Slot Exam Analysis
The candidates can also check SSC CGL Morning shift / Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long time waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Exam is over. The first Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination is conducted from 10:00 am to 11:15 am August 27, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centres across the country. The SSC CGL Tier I Exam paper have four parts: Reasoning & General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Knowledge. Most of the aspirants say that SSC CGL exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The candidates who attended for the exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the candidates stated that General Knowledge was bit tough compared to other topics.
SSC CGL GK Asked questions 1st shift 27th August
1. Which state is more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha – Ans Mizoram
2. Boiling point of water depends on – atmospheric pressure
3. Dispute over Siachen is between which two countries –India & Pakistan
4. Kakori conspiracy took place in year – 1925
5. CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies – Ans is Loca bodies
7. Which monument is called dream of stones ?
8. The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
9. First female Governor of India – Sarojini Naidu
10. Book – A thing of beauty is a joy forever, authored by – John Keats
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert – Gobi Desert
- Who is the author of “A thing of beauty is a joy forever-John Keats
- What is Zeolite -Zeolites are hydrated aluminosilicate minerals made from interlinked tetrahedra of alumina (AlO4) and silica (SiO4).
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –(State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies)-Local bodies
- Which monument is called dream of stones- Martin luther king jr
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries- India and Pakistan
- Highest source of air pollution in the world-Carbon monoxide
- Kakori conspiracy took place in which year-9 August 1925
- How many member need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament-One-tenth of the total number of house
- Boiling point of water depends on- Atmospheric pressure
- First Woman governor of Independent India-Sarojini Naidu
- The Reason of Bubbles formation from liquid – Surface Tension
- Headquarter of FIFA-Zürich
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha-Mizoram,
- Components responsible for acid rain-Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides
We will update more questions…..