South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 Notification
South Western Railway Recruitment (SWRR) 2015 Notification was released in the month of May 2015. SWR Recruitment 2015 had opened 118 Vacancies for Assistant Station Master posts. South Western Railway Recruitment notification was released through General Departmental Competition Examination. Interested Candidates can apply through Online by visiting the Official website of SWR board 2015. Selection Process is based on Written test which is conducted by General Departmental Competition Examination. Cut off marks are varied for different categories candidates as per Govt. rules. Candidates are short listed on based on Merit list.
Candidates who are waiting for the Latest railway jobs can apply through online on or before 31 May 2015. Complete information about Educational Qualification, Category wise number of Vacancies, Age limit, Scale of Pay, Written test process, Selection Process, Application procedure, Important dates of South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 are given below.
South Western RRB 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Must Possess Degree from recognized university.
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management.
- Diploma in Transport Economics.
- Diploma in Multi modal Transportation (containerization) awarded by Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi will be additional desirable qualification.
SW Railway Recruitment Board 2015 Vacancies – 118 Posts
Various Vacancies of South Western Railway Recruitment Board 2015 are tabulated below according to category wise as per Notification 2015.
|Name of Category||No of Vacancies|
|Total Posts||118 Posts|
South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 Important Details
- Starting date for submission of Online application – 01 May 2015.
- Last date for submission of Online application – 31 May 2015.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organisation: South Western Railway, RRC, Hubli.
Official Website: rrchubli.in
Job Position: Assistant Station Master.
Job Category: Government.
Number of Vacancies: 118 posts.
- Maximum (For General) – 42 years.
- Maximum (For OBC) – 45 years.
- Maximum (For SC/ST) – 47 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 to Rs.20200 + (GP-2800).
- Written Test (Conducted by General Departmental Competition Examination).
Application Fee: No Fee.
Job Location: Karnataka.
SWR Recruitment 2015 Online application Process
- Initially visit the official website of SWR GDCE Recruitment 2015 rrchubli.in.
- Click on the SWR Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click on the online registration of South Western Railway Recruitment 2015.
- Click on yes, if eligible to Assistant Station Master Post.
- Click on First Registration and fill required fields.
- Note the Generated Registration ID and Password.
- Fill the Second phase application form and submit the details.
- Download and print the hard copy of South Western Railway Recruitment application for future references.
For more details about South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 please refer below Notification.