FedBank Scholarship 2015
FedBank Scholarship 2015 notification released by Federal Bank. The Federal Bank invites applications from students who are studying in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra. The candidates of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Nursing, and MBA are eligible to apply for the FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships. Federal Bank decided to give 20 Scholarships in each discipline. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the Federal Bank Scholarship 2015 on or before the Last Date. The last date of applying for FedBank Scholarships is 19th Dec 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Bank Scholarship 2015
|Federal Bank Scholarship||Kerala
|Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech)
- The candidates should be studying in the states of Kerala/ Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Tamil Nadu.
- The Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Applicants must be an Indian Citizen.
- They should be pursuing in any of the Govt./Aided/Self-financing colleges duly Recognized by any of the Indian Universities.
- The Student should not avail any other SCHOLARSHIPS.
- The Family income of the Federal Bank Scholarship Applicants must be less than 3 lakhs per annum.
- The student should have secured admission to Merit List during the academic year 2015-16 in the respective course.
- One FedBank Scholarship of each discipline reserved for Physically Handicapped [PH] Student.
Federal Bank Limited
Federal Bank is an authorized commercial bank in the private sector in India. The headquarters of Federal Bank located in Kochi, Kerala. The Federal Bank has many branches all over the country. The FedBank established in 1945. The Federal Bank is one of the major commercialized organization in Banking & Allied Industries. The Federal Bank provides loans to people with low interests for various purposes. The Federal Bank has also won numerous awards for excellence in different categories. The Federal bank also helps the poor students by giving the FedBank Scholarship.
The Federal Bank Limited releases FedBank Scholarships notifications. The FedBank is now inviting applications from the Students of Kerala, Maharashtra, TamilNadu and Gujarat to provide Scholarships for the needy students. So, the eligible candidates can apply for the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2015. Below, we had given the FedBank Scholarship procedure. Check the Steps and get Federal Bank Hormis Scholarship.
Fed Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Details
The benefit of Federal Bank Scholar is 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees as per the fee structure for seats allotted in the Government quota in Government. Those Fed Bank applicants need to Aided and Self-financing colleges, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- in a year up to the normal completion of course. The FedBank Scholarship given to the Students of Gujarat, Kerala, TamilNadu, & Maharashtra.Federal Bank inviting applications for 20 FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship in each Discipline.
FedBank Scholarships 2015 – More Details
Name of the Scholarship: Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship.
Name of the Organization: Federal Bank.
Last Date to Apply: 19th December 2015.
States: Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat.
Areas of Study:
- Engineering [B.E/ B.Tech].
- Agriculture [B.Sc].
- Medicine [MBBS].
Number of Scholarships: 20 Scholarships in each discipline.
Reserved Scholarship Details: 1 FedBank Scholarship for Physically challenged the student.
FedBank Scholarship Benefit: 100% reimbursement of the Tuition Fee.
Required Documents for FedBank 2015 Scholarship Interview
The FedBank Scholarship Applicants are shortlisted based on the Application. The candidates shortlisted for the Federal Bank Interview. The Shortlisted Students need to carry the following documents to the Interview Venue. The Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation is helping the students by giving FedBank Hormis Memorial Scholarship.
Certificates to carry for FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Interview
- Nativity Certificate as per GO (MS) No.567/91/RD dated 12.9.1991.
- Original Income Certificate of your parents.
- Bonafide certificate from the College stating that you are doing the course mentioned in the application for the scholarship.
- A self-declaration that, you are not having any other scholarship at present.
- Original tuition fee receipt for remittances made during the academic year 2015-16 (for reimbursement).
- Fee structure of the course specifying the Tuition fee & periodicity of payment duly certified by the Principal of the College.
- Proof of address and One Passport size photo.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination in original or duly attested copy of the same by the Principal of the college where you are studying at present.
Fed Bank Scholar Application – Process
- Below we had enclosed the direct link to get Fed Bank Hormis Memorial Scholarship Application.
- Download the FedBank Scholarship Application 2015.
- Fill the particulars of yours in the Application form.
- The filled Federal Bank Scholar Application reach to the following Address.
- Forward the Fed Bank Scholarship Filled Application on or before 19th December 2015.
Fed Bank Scholarship Application Address:
Head – CSR,
Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR),
Kerala – 682031.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Scholar – Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address for Federal Bank Scholarship:
Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR) .
Kerala – 682031.