10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 are available here. Here we are providing the 10th September SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked Questions with answers for your convenience. Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of 10th Sept 2016 for all shifts here. The Candidates attending for SSC CGL Exam 2016 may check the SSC Shift I exam Questions with solutions of the 10th September 2016 SSC Examination. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I was conducted by the staff selection commission on 10th September 2016. Our site Recruitment.guru provides the SSC CGL 10th September Asked Questions of 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts along with answers for your benefit.
10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions
Staff Selection Commission has decided to conduct the Combine Graduate Level 2016 examination in Online mode. The SSC CGL 2016 exam scheduled from 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. The Aspirants must attempt the SSC exam well to get the good marks. We provide the SSC CGL Previous Exam Papers & Syllabus along with Cut off marks for SSC CGL exam 2016. We provided the 10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions of the 2nd shift to get an idea about the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016. The SSC Jobs comes under the central govt jobs. Some of the 10th September SSC CGL Asked Questions of 3rd Shift will repeat from the previous year’s question papers & previous shifts.
Many Applicants attended for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I online Exam. The Candidates who attended for SSC CGL Online exam on 10th September are searching for 7th Sept SSC CGL 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Asked Questions (1st shift (Morning Shift) 10.00 AM to 11.15 AM). The Staff Selection Commission dispatched the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket to the applicants who completed the Application form completely. You may download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 to attend the SSC CGL Online examination. We are providing the SSC CGL Tier I Exam complete information for all the shifts i.e. Morning, Afternoon and Evening. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2016 notification in the month of February for approximately 34,000 posts released under SSC CGL Recruitment notification 2016. The Interested Contenders who are looking for 10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Prelims exam can check this post.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Questions & Answers 10th Sept 2016
The Aspirants who attended the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam are curiously looking for 1st, 2nd Shift & 3rd shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 10th Sept ( from 04.15 PM – 05.30 PM (Evening)). The SSC issued the Staff Selection Commission CGL call letter to the efficient people. The Candidates must carry the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket for taking the SSC CGL Online exam. We are giving the full details regarding the 10th Sept SSC CGL Asked questions here.
The Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC CGL 2016 notification in February month. Nearly the Approximately 34,000 jobs under the SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The Competitors who are looking for SSC CGL Jobs should check the notification. It is the best opportunity to the all the Applicants. Candidates who applied for the Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment 2016 have to prepare well for the exam to get the good score. Here we provide the SSC CGL 1st session questions for reference purpose to the applicants. For more information, regarding the 10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions, Check the following section.
Staff Selection Commission Tier I Exam Asked Questions for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts
The Staff Selection Commission is also known as SSC which is Headquartered in New Delhi, India. The official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission Board conducts a recruitment drive to select eligible candidates to fill various jobs. A vast number of aspirants aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board regularly issues notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC issued an advertisement for the SSC CGL Exam 2016 (Combined Graduate Level). Eligible Applicants can apply on ssconline2.gov.in on or before the due date. The Contenders need to prepare hard to get Cut off Marks in SSC CGL 2016 Exam since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, start your preparation by following the SSC CGL Previous Question Papers.
10th September SSC CGL Morning Shift Questions & Answers 2016 – www.ssc.nic.in
The Applicants should report the Examination Centre before half an hour to the Exam. Check the complete details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam in the following section.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Various Government Jobs.
Number of Vacancies: Approximately 34,000 Posts.
Examination Name: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination.
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date: 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016.
Category: Previous Papers.
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Important Dates
|1.||Application Registration Commencement date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Closing Date for Tier-I Registration||10th March 2016|
|3.||Closing Date of Tier-II Registration||110th March 2016|
|4.||Examination Dates of Tier I||27th August to 11th September 2016|
Here you can also check the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings.
Staff Selection Commission All Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
SSC CGL 10th September Asked Questions for All Shifts Exam
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I, II, III General Awareness Asked Questions of 10th Sept 2016.
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- Central government accounts, Government, Local bodies, run companies?
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
- The Water boiling point depends on?
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Odisha?
- In which desert the highest number of gold deposits found?
- In which two countries the dispute over Siachen?
Check SSC CGL Tier I Some Mathematic questions:-
- If p=9 then p(2p+p^3+p)?
- if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1 3.1..8…29…343…441..729, see the wrong no. In the series.
- If A and B finishes work in 35 days, B and c completes work in 23 days and A and C completes work in 45 days then in how many days A,B and c together will complete the work?
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination for Morning Shift
Get 10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift.
1.Which disease is called as White plague?
2. Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion?
3. Who died while playing polo?
Ans. Qutb-ud-din Aibak.
4. Talikota war in which empire?
Ans. Vijayanagara Empire.
5. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans. Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
6. Is the transistor used for?
Ans. Amplify or switch electronic signals.
7. Which gas is used as a coolant in a refrigerator?
8. Gas produced in bleaching powder?
Ans. Chlorine Gas.
9. Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion?
10. Minimum natural disaster is caused by?
11. Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for?
Ans. International Understanding.
12. Rio Summit is done for?
13. Largest island of the world?
14. Right to education through which amendment?
SSC CGL 10th Sept Evening Shift Exam Analysis
The Aspirants can also check SSC CGL Morning shift/ Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I First Shift Exam is over. The Second Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination is going to be held from 1:15 pm to 02:30 pm September 10th, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centers across the country. The 10th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions have four parts: Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and GK papers. Most of the Contenders say that SSC CGL Tier I exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The Candidates who attended for the exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the applicants stated that General Knowledge was bit tough compared to other topics.
SSC CGL GK Asked Questions Evening shift 10th Sept
Meanwhile check the SSC CGL Asked Questions of 10th September 2016, First/ Second/ Third Shifts.
- The slogan Do or die is related to :- Quit India movement
- Carbolic acid is also called as? :- Phenol
- Name the person who awarded Ramon Magsaysay award in 2016? :- TM Krishna and Bezwada Wilson
- The competetion where price of money cannot be handled better?
- What is the unit of Parsec? :- length to measure large distances of objects
- The phenomenon of change of light travelling from one medium to another medium is called :- Refraction
- Jog falls is present on which river? – Sharavathi River
- Which of the following is not part of BRICS? :- Indonesia
- Name the biggest boundary that India shares with is :- Bangladesh
- Vitamins whose excess is not good for health? :- Vitamin B complex
- Thymus gland secretes? :- Thymosin
- What is the name of RBI app for illegal money? :- sachet
- The state which has largest coastal line in india? :- Gujarat
- Jain texts are called as? :- Sutras
- The first law officer in india is referred as whom? :- The attorney general
- Who decides that whether bill is money bill or not? :- Speaker of loksabha
- Evergreen forests are mainly present in? :- Western ghats
- Atomic bomb is due to? :- Uncontrolled chain reaction
- Which of the following is not present in urine? :- Creatinine
- Across which rivers the Tehri dam is built ? :- Bhagirathi and Bhilangna
- The AB blood group does not consists of? :- Both antigens and antibodies
We will update more questions…..