SSC CGL Notification 2016 was advertised in the month of February. Staff Selection Commission of India had been published this advertisement to fill the vacancies of Assistant Section Officer, Sub-Inspector (CBI), Assistant Enforcement Officer, and other SSC jobs in various departments. Aspirants who were searching for Staff Selection Commission Jobs may apply for this SSC CGL Exam 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this SSC CGL Jobs released under SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification 2016. The complete details of SSC CGL Tier I Notification will be announced on 13th February 2016. Applicants can also check the SSC Official Website www.ssc.nic.in for more details regarding the SSC CGL Recruitment 2016. The SSC Online Application for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Part-I registration will be available from 13th February 2016 to 10th March 2016. The SSC CGL Online Registration for Part-II will be available up to 14th March 2016. Other details like SSC Vacancy Details, SSC Time Table, Age limit, etc. regarding SSC Graduate Level Exam 2016 are mentioned below.
The SSC CGL online application Process & required Details is available here.
Vacancy Details of SSC CGL Notification – SSC Jobs
The Staff selection Commision Vacancy Details are given. We will update SSC CGL 2016 post wise preference List here.
|S.no.||Name of the Post|
|1.||Assistant Section Officer|
|2.||Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)|
|3.||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|5.||Statistical Investigator Grade-II|
|7.||Assistant Audit Officer|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 –
Educational Qualification for SSC Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the consistent stream from any recognized University or Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit for SSC CGL Exam
|Post Name||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Assistant Section Officer||20 years.||30 years.|
|Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)||21 years.||27 years.|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||—||30 years.|
|Sub-Inspector (CBI)||20 years.||30 years.|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||—||32 years.|
|Sub-Inspector (NIA)||—||30 years.|
|Assistant Audit Officer||—||30 years.|
|Sub-Inspector (Narcotics)||18 years.||25 years.|
NOTE: Click the link for more SSC Jobs.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Examination Name: SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination-2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: SSC Jobs.
CGL Selection Process: Candidates applying for this SSC CGL Exam will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Tier-III(Skill test for few posts).
SSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 13/02/2016.
- Closing date for Part-I registration: 10/03/2016.
- Last date for Part-II registration: 14/03/2016.
- CGL Tier-I Examination date: 08/05/2016 & 22/05/2016.
- CGL Tier-II Examination date: 13/08/2016 & 14/08/2016.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: Nil.
SSC CGL Online Application – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC online Application form for Assistant Section Officer, Sub-Inspector, and other jobs of CGL Tier I Examination released under SSC CGL Notification is available on our site attached below. The link for SSC online Form will be active from 13th February 2016. Kindly open the SSC Application form of the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The SSC online registration for Part-I ends on 10th March 2016 and SSC CGL Part II application form will be available up to 14th March 2016.
SSC CGL Apply Online:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Part-I Registration.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Note down the registration number generated after submitting the form.
- After completion of Part-I Registration, Click on Part-II Registration.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode at any branch of SBI.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
SSC Time Table 2016-17
The SSC Time Table for this Assistant Section Officer, Sub-Inspector, and various jobs of SSC CGL Exam 2016 is given in detail below. The Staff Selection Commission Exam Time Table consists of Date of Advertisement, Starting Date and Closing dates, etc. Click the link given below for SSC CGL Timetable.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2016 & SSC Exam Pattern
Aspirants who have applied for this SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 will be waiting for the updates of SSC CGL 2016 Exam Syllabus, SSC CGLl Exam Pattern. Here, we are having the Latest updates regarding the Syllabus of SSC CGL Notification 2016. The direct link for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Syllabus 2016 PDF is available on our site attached below.
SSC Results for CGL
After the hiring process has completed, Staff Selection Commission will release the results of SSC CGL Examination. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub-Inspector, and other jobs should check the official website for results. The complete details of SSC CGL results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.