ADA Assistant Syllabus 2016 is available here to Download. Aspirants who have applied for the Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment for 13 Assistant Posts can find the ADA Syllabus & Exam Pattern in this article. Check Aeronautical Development Agency Study Material & Previous Papers, Exam Dates for Assistant @ www.ada.gov.in
Aeronautical Development Agency Syllabus
Job Aspirants who are waiting for Government Jobs in India may be heard about the Latest ADA Recruitment. Aeronautical Development Agency which is a department of Defence R&D is the nodal agency for the design & development of LCAs has recently issued a notification for 13 Assistant Jobs on 24th August 2016. And it is also planning to Conduct the Written Exam as soon as possible. So Job Aspirants who are searching for Latest Central Government Jobs in India may already have applied for this recruitment. Now this is the Time for the Exam Preparation. As ADA is providing so many facilities to its Employees, So definitely there will be a great competition to get this job. So Perfect Preparation is very Necessary to get through the Written Exam conducted for Assistant Jobs in ADA.
In Preparation for the Exam, Syllabus plays an important role. As the ADA Syllabus is very important to prepare for the exam so many aspirants may be searching for the ADA Assistant Syllabus. Because if the candidates got the idea about the topics covered in the exam, then it is easy for them to qualify in the recruitment process. To help those Job Seekers, here we are providing the Complete Aeronautical Development Agency Asst Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants are advised to read the article carefully and have a look at the ADA Syllabus for Assistant. If anyone can not be able to apply for the ADA Jobs till now, they can apply on or before 19/09/2016 at official website www.ada.gov.in. Candidates can also get the New Syllabus for all the Government Jobs on our website the www.recruitment.guru
ADA Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
The ADA Assistant Test Pattern is enclosed on this page for the guidance of the candidates. People who are going to appear in the Aeronautical Development Agency Assistant Written Exam can check the test pattern on this article. The Online Written Test conducted by the ADA consists of Objective Type Questions from various Subjects. The Written Exam will be Conducted for Total of 100 Marks and all Questions should be attempted in 2 hours. There is No Negative Marking for ADA Assistant Written test.
|S.No||Parts||Exam Type||Subject||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Part A||Objective Type||General Science||25||2 Hours|
|4.||Part B||Descriptive Type||Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|7.||Part C||Descriptive Type||English||50|
Brief Details of ADA Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Aeronautical Development Agency.
Total Vacancies: 13 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant.
Official Website: www.ada.gov.in
Last Date: 19/09/2016.
ADA Selection Process:
- Written Test.
Download ADA Assistant Syllabus 2016 @ ada.gov.in
Aeronautical Development Agency Assistant Written Exam will contain Objective type Questions from different Subjects. Here we are giving related topics from which the questions will be asked in the ADA AssistantWritten Exam. Those Topics are mentioned below. Aeronautical Development Agency will cover all these subjects in the exam.
Aeronautical Development Agency Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honours.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Economy.
- Capitals of India.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
ADA Syllabus – General Science
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Physical world.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Work, energy and power.
- Wave optics.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
Aeronautical Development Agency Assistant Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Files and Folders.
- Introduction to windows.
- Hardware & Software Components.
- Zip & Unzip files.
- Instant Messengers.
- Word Processing.
- Page Layout.
- Presentation Software etc.
ADA Assistant Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
ADA Asst Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Aeronautical Development Agency Syllabus for General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
ADA Assistant Syllabus – Essay Writing
- Powers of President of India.
- The function of Planning Commission.
- The function of Reserve Bank of India.
- Government servant.