AEEE Syllabus 2016
AEEE Syllabus details:
AEEE 2016 Syllabus for the Engineering Entrance Exam is available at our website. Students who are attending for the Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 will be searching for the AEEE Syllabus. We are providing the Amrita Entrance Exam Syllabus for the better preparation of the Applicants. Students can check the Amrita University Entrance Syllabus here at our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can view the AEEE Syllabus 2016 to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link for the Amrita University Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below. Download link is also available at the bottom of the page for the ease of the applicants.
Aspirants can bookmark our site to know more information regarding AEEE Important dates, Amrita University Previous Papers, Amrita University Admit Cards, AEEE 2016 Results, etc.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita University is also known as Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. It is a deemed university in India accredited ‘A’ by NAAC. It is a private organisation. Amrita University is established under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The University is spread across South India in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has its headquarters in Ettimadai, Coimbatore & Tamil Nadu. The Amrita University focuses on higher education and research in the areas of Engineering, Medicine, Management, Arts & Sciences, Education, Mass Communication and Social Work. The Amrita University has five campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi and Mysore. 18,000 students are enrolled in nearly 100-degree programs. The Amrita University’s Official Website is www.amrita.edu.
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducting Entrance Examination every year on an all-India basis for admission to the four-year B.Tech Degree programmes offered in the three campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). This examination is referred to as Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering, in short as AEEE. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of B.Tech. Programmes (2016-20) through counselling, based on their ranks in the AEEE – 2016.
Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Entrance Exam Pattern is given below for the guidance of the candidates. Students can check the exam pattern and start their preparation accordingly.
The features of Amrita University Exam are as follows:
- Candidates can write AEEE 2016 either in online or offline mode, but not in both.
- The exam will be of two hours and thirty minutes.
- The question paper will only be presented in the English language
- It will contain Multiple Choice Questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, which will cover the syllabus of class XI and XII.
- There will be 100 questions of 3 marks each, making the examination total for 300 marks.
- For each incorrect answer, negative marking of 1 mark will be done. However, if candidates did not mark any option, then no marks will be allocated to them.
The Exam Pattern for Amrita University Written test is as follows:
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
2 1/2 Hours
Amrita Entrance Exam Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for the Amrita University Entrance Exam can see the AEEE Syllabus and prepare for the exam. Detailed Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below for the students.
AEEE Physics Syllabus
Amrita University AEEE Syllabus for Physics is given below for the guidance of the candidates. The AEEE Syllabus for Physics is as follows:
- Units and Dimensions.
- Solids & Fluids.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves.
- Ray and Wave Optics.
- Modern Physics.
AEEE Chemistry Syllabus
Amrita University AEEE Syllabus for Chemistry is given below for the guidance of the candidates. The AEEE Syllabus for Chemistry is as follows:
- Basic Concepts.
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Equilibrium and Thermodynamics.
- Electrochemistry, Kinematics and Surface Chemistry.
- Solid State and Solutions.
- S – Block Elements.
- P – Block Elements.
- D, F – Block Elements.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques.
- Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers.
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines.
- Polymers and Biomolecules.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
AEEE Mathematics Syllabus
Amrita University AEEE Syllabus for Mathematics is given below for the guidance of the candidates. The AEEE Syllabus for Mathematics is as follows:
- Complex Numbers.
- Linear Inequalities.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Sequences and Series.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Relations and Functions.
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Two Dimensional Geometry.
- The straight line and pair of straight lines.
- Circles and Family of Circles.
- Conic Sections.
- Vector Algebra.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
Details About Amrita Entrance Exam Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ( Amrita University).
Name of the Exam: Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) 2016.
Last Date to submit ORM Application Form: 19th March 2016.
Last Date to Receive Application Form by Amrita University: 21st March 2016.
AEEE in Online Mode will be Held on: 17, 18 and 19 April 2016.
AEEE in Offline Mode will be Held on: 23 April 2016.
Official Website: www.amrita.edu
Direct Link for AEEE Syllabus