AP LAWCET Syllabus 2016
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2016 available here. A large number of aspirants had applied for the AP LAWCET Test and preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam. For those candidates here we are providing the AP Lawcet Syllabus 2016. You are also allowed to download the APLAWCET Syllabus PDF. The Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam Pattern also provided in our website recruitment.guru. Here you can find the direct link to get Andhra Pradesh Lawcet 2016 Syllabus.
The candidates also check our website for the AP Lawcet Counselling Dates, APLAWCET Results. Also, refer the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2016 Notification and apply for the AP Law Common Entrance Test before the Last Date. Verify all the details along with AP LAWCET Syllabus like
For all CETS Syllabus
For all Government Jobs Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
Law Common Entrance Test is formerly known as LAWCET. AP Government conducts this LAWCET Exam every year. This year, AP Govt has given the responsibility to Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. LAWCET Exam is common Entrance Test conducted for the students aiming for the Law Courses. This exam is valid for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. This test is taken after completion of 12th or Degree. For this year 2016-17, it has released LAWCET 2016 Notification for providing admissions to L.L.B colleges. Students can apply for this AP LAWCET Entrance Exam 2016 for this year on before the last Date. The candidates can check the AP LAWCET Syllabus from our website.
APLawcet Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the APLawcet Exam Pattern 2016 with the along with AP LAWCET Syllabus. We are providing the Exam Pattern to help the aspirants who are getting prepared for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
The examination will be for 120 Marks with 120 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as
AP LAWCET 2016 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
APPGLCET-2015 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
The Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Syllabus 2016 provided below in detail. Refer the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2016 for the LL.B & LL.M.
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
AP Lawcet Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
AP Lawcet Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Verbal Series.
- Non Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Part-I Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
AP LAWCET Part-II Syllabus 2016
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- MERCANTILE LAW.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Sections. 1-75.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- LABOUR LAW.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- CRIMES and TORTS.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
- IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights,The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Right to Information Act 2005.
Details about APLAWCET Exam 2016
Name of the Conducting Organization: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
Name of the Exam: APLAWCET 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Category: AP LAWCET Syllabus.
Official site: aplawcet.org
Direct link to download Andhra Pradesh LAW Entrance Test Syllabus 2016 PDF